• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:mindblown:

Be careful! otherwise you'll get raped by a Jinn. I used to hear those stories. kkk. A Jinn will rape you if you sleep in certain positions. What do you think is going to happen when butt naked? Where are the multi-muftis of SSpot. Are those stories true Islamically? either way, be careful. The cadaan are saying it's healthy though, so i don't know.:hmm: We need team Darwin in here too. Explain.

Be careful! otherwise you'll get raped by a Jinn. I used to hear those stories. kkk. A Jinn will rape you if you sleep in certain postions. What do you think is going to happen when butt naked? Where are the multi-muftis of SSpot. Are those stories true Islamically? either way, be careful. The cadaan are saying it's healthy though, so i don't know.:hmm: We need team Darwin in here too. Explain.
I will rape the huruul ceen jinns

Zailah

Exam season guys !

Be careful! otherwise you'll get raped by a Jinn. I used to hear those stories. kkk. A Jinn will rape you if you sleep in certain postions. What do you think is going to happen when butt naked? Where are the multi-muftis of SSpot. Are those stories true Islamically? either way, be careful. The cadaan are saying it's healthy though, so i don't know.:hmm: We need team Darwin in here too. Explain.

I heard a girl was raped by a jinn and got pregnant with a jinn baby

I sometimes do, but it can get uncomfortable when the blankets brush against your body hair...

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
What a wonderful thread, where the great Somali intellectuals, discuss the greatest of questions with great fervour, the debate is immense with so much information.

:wowsweat:

We truly are the greatest civilisation on earth. The barbarians should be looking to us, for guidance.

:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending