"Slavery Was a Choice "

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Slavery: forceful bondage into the direct servitude of another, called a master.

The forceful bondage into the direct servitude of another, is a choice.

What's wrong with this picture?

When Kanye West talks in his bipolar manner, he means mental slavery. The guy couldn't keep a deal with Nike and couldn't get in with the big boys in the fashion world and called that slavery. The guy can't communicate like a normal human being and can't differentiate his experience from real slavery. Talk about being a genius.

When you are born as a slave, get separated by your parents, live with uncle toms that police you, get whipped while picking cotton, and see others get hanged for running. I don't think there's much choice there. Especially when the whole nation is white and all blacks are slaves. What are you talking about man?
he is a low iq individual, if he was so smart why would he be a singer/rapper.
he envies those cadaan tech guys like steve jobs and want to replicate their status of being genius billionaires in their 20s and 30s except he doesn't know the first thing about tech
notice how he is always comparing himself to guys in the tech industry and name dropping them, he is irrelevant to them

Last edited:
he is a low iq individual, if he was so smart why would he be a singer/rapper.
he envies those cadaan tech guys like steve jobs and want to replicate their status of being genius billionaires in their 20s and 30s except he doesn't know the first thing about tech
notice how he is always comparing himself to guys in the tech industry and name-dropping them, he is irrelevant to them
It's a little weirder than that. He is comparing himself to Walt Disney, Pablo Picasso, the Medici family and many others.

Being an artist is not something we should look down on. He may be genius in the musical sense, he surely is a profound producer. He has changed the landscape in hip-hop and has been one of the biggest reasons why hip-hop is the biggest genre in the music industry at the moment.

But he is retarded when it comes to things not concerning music.

Akhi
We enslave

He's diagnosed with bipolar disorder
“choice” is the modern day slavery mindset using the victim/slave mentality, is all mental slavery.

No other race throws the slavery/ racism/race card like Bantu folks.

Hmmm its interesting that many of us in the west who have part of our lineage as DOS are grateful that our ancestors have endured to bring us to today and many of us consider ourselves lucky to have been removed from the sh*thole countries of africa....so much so that it is now the assistant slavers...the somaliesn and other blacks of africa who are now climbing over each other to get to where we are here in the west.

You want to talk about facts: When black africans talk sh*t about culture this and that and knowing your great great grand father's name...i laugh. Because what has the african man's culture brought him....and specifically what has the somali man's culture brought him...a failed state with its people scattered all over the world begging food and shelter and living by the rules set by another ethnic group. Yeah great culture. Talk about choice? somalis have been choosing to run away from their land and fellow man for decades now.....that's a choice.

If your culture hasn't brought you to a place of achievement in today's world and even more importantly if your culture has brought only destruction upon you as in 30 years of strife then your culture needs to be revamped. You need to start over. And that's the great thing about culture....it can change. Only jackarses will look at a culture that has brought you to a negative place and say to themselves yes I want to hold on to this.

Ok that's my rant for today. I'll phuck off now.

It's a little weirder than that. He is comparing himself to Walt Disney, Pablo Picasso, the Medici family and many others.

Being an artist is not something we should look down on. He may be genius in the musical sense, he surely is a profound producer. He has changed the landscape in hip-hop and has been one of the biggest reasons why hip-hop is the biggest genre in the music industry at the moment.

But he is retarded when it comes to things not concerning music.
really?
what has kanye done in hip hop
i only really know three of his songs and i didn't two of them until memes were made about it in the last few years
i have seen people say he paved the way? what has he done? maybe i'm too young to know, was he popular in the 2000s? i would have not known who he is if he was with that fat ass armenian chick
i know he's really influential in the fashion industry, everyone looks to him for the next trend, brands replicate his clothing style and shoes
]

Last edited:
really?
what has kanye done in hip hop
i only really know three of his songs and i didn't two of them until memes were made about it in the last few years
i have seen people say he paved the way? what has he done? maybe i'm too young to know, was he popular in the 2000s? i would have not known who he is if he was with that fat ass armenian chick]
Hip-hop was exclusively gangster rap before Kanye after he made 808 and heartbreak it became normal for niggas from all social classes to be cool. But before that, you only could gain clout in the game by being a hard thug who was selling crack and came from a poor background in the ghettos. Soft niggas like Kanye made rap more acceptable for white people and the rest was history.

Hist first albums were good. How old are you btw?

Hip-hop was exclusively gangster rap before Kanye after he made 808 and heartbreak it became normal for niggas from all social classes to be cool. But before that, you only could gain clout in the game by being a hard thug who was selling crack and came from a poor background in the ghettos. Soft niggas like Kanye made rap more acceptable for white people and the rest was history.

Hist first albums were good. How old are you btw?
so no one before was rapping about anything other than being a gangster:hmm: good for him:ehh:
i'm 21
how old r u?

yES they did :damedamn: if you are looking at it from a collective standpoint, bantu on bantu crime
but on an individual level those who were sold did not choose to be enslaved:camby:

bantus in west african are to blame just as much as the white or arab men who enslaved them :kanyeshrug:
if i was an african american or an african Caribbeans i would have been unsettled with recent west african diaspora i would have had grudges against them :holeup:

But they wont and they dont have grudges against their fellow bantu but they have hatred for Somalis who have never heard of them until 30 years ago bc of words.

so no one before was rapping about anything other than being a gangster:hmm: good for him:ehh:
i'm 21
how old r u?
The 50 cent types were the norm before kanye. Ex-criminals from the ghettos. But then came Kanye from the middle-class. You have to understand, no one respected rappers from the middle-class before kanye. He made it cool to be from a normal background and not relate to the hard life of a drug dealer.

The most known rappers in the late 90s and early 2000s dmx, 50 cent, jay z, fat joe, ja rule they all had similar backgrounds and they were the mainstream. Being a rapper was a way out for them, and that's why the majority of rappers came from a poor background. And that created an environment were people beefed and the strongest and toughest got the most respect, while the weak like ja rule got eliminated.

If you are 21 then you should know this dude. Didn't you grow up around hip-hop?

The 50 cent types were the norm before kanye. Ex-criminals from the ghettos. But then came Kanye from the middle-class. You have to understand, no one respected rappers from the middle-class before kanye. He made it cool to be from a normal background and not relate to the hard life of a drug dealer.

The most known rappers in the late 90s and early 2000s dmx, 50 cent, jay z, fat joe, ja rule they all had similar backgrounds and they were the mainstream. Being a rapper was a way out for them, and that's why the majority of rappers came from a poor background. And that created an environment were people beefed and the strongest and toughest got the most respect, while the weak like ja rule got eliminated.

If you are 21 then you should know this dude. Didn't you grow up around hip-hop?

not entirely true...there were benign non-gangster rappers who made it big as well and have gone on to become major stars like LL Cool J and Will Smith.

And about nobody respecting gangster rap...it was white suburbia that was buying all of the snoop dog, ICE T and NWA albums.

I do agree that kanye brought something different to the game though....and that is why he had a legion of followers across the spectrum. Most people respected his talent but his crazy antics have turned off a lot of people lately.

not entirely true...there were benign non-gangster rappers who made it big as well and have gone on to become major stars like LL Cool J and Will Smith.

And about nobody respecting gangster rap...it was white suburbia that was buying all of the snoop dog, ICE T and NWA albums.

I do agree that kanye brought something different to the game though....and that is why he had a legion of followers across the spectrum. Most people respected his talent but his crazy antics have turned off a lot of people lately.
Yes, i can agree to that. But Ll cool j was a tough guy though. Well built and all that, and "momma said knock you out" is not really a soft kind of guy.

Will smith is a unique case dude, he is not really like anyone of his time. And most rappers didn't really include him as being in that community, even though he was the first rapper to win a grammy.

Last edited:

Leo

The Brave
It’s idiotic to make an assumption that this atrocity was a choice! Pick up a book and quit opinionating factual events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts