Slavery, Morality, and Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You said don't be ashamed of your "culture", referring to slavery. You SHOULD be ashamed of the fact that your grandfather apparently owned 20 slaves.

Nearly all the clans except a few owned slaves. The northern clans had xabashi slaves while the southern clans had oromo and bantu slaves.

Taking captives was and still is a symbol strength. Just has being enslaved is humiliating for the enslaved and their descendants, the slave owners and their descendants feel pride in taking captives.

Well if it did happen I can understand the lamagoodles who hold on to it as a badge of honor since the conclusion was at some point u had the upper hand on other blacks. Hold on to that because today your people ain’t shit.

Kenya is about to whoop some arse!!!

Just read a book called the Underground Railroad by Coleson Whitehead. Nasty stuff. Somalians who come to the US should think twice about following their Arab brethren using slavery as a slur to black people here. That puts you on a war footing. But I think u already know that and some have deliberately taken that route. That genie is out the bottle.

So knuckle up!

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Just read a book called the Underground Railroad by Coleson Whitehead. Nasty stuff. Somalians who come to the US should think twice about following their Arab brethren using slavery as a slur to black people here. That puts you on a war footing. But I think u already know that and some have deliberately taken that route. That genie is out the bottle.

So knuckle up!
When did adoons learn to read:heh:.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Unless you post a Quranic verse proving your claims, i'm disregarding anything you'll say.

These are recorded in Hadith. The Qur'an is a book of guidance. There will contain references to history when their is a moral story.

Ibrahim pbuh had a slave girl and she was the mother of Ismail pbuh. Many Prophets had slaves with Sulayman pbuh having the largest at about 900 concubines and a 100 wives

These are recorded in Hadith. The Qur'an is a book of guidance. There will contain references to history when their is a moral story.

Ibrahim pbuh had a slave girl and she was the mother of Ismail pbuh. Many Prophets had slaves with Sulayman pbuh having the largest at about 900 concubines and a 100 wives
Warya taan ileen diinlawe weyeen. Quran prove that the prophet had slaves.
Sxb suratul Muminoon uu so daabac

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@xalimathe6

Surah Al-Maarij, Verse 29:
وَالَّذِينَ هُمْ لِفُرُوجِهِمْ حَافِظُونَ

And those who guard their private parts,

Surah Al-Maarij, Verse 30:
إِلَّا عَلَىٰ أَزْوَاجِهِمْ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُمْ فَإِنَّهُمْ غَيْرُ مَلُومِينَ

Except in the case of their wives or those whom their right hands possess-- for these surely are not to be blamed,

@xalimathe6

Surah Al-Maarij, Verse 29:
وَالَّذِينَ هُمْ لِفُرُوجِهِمْ حَافِظُونَ

And those who guard their private parts,

Surah Al-Maarij, Verse 30:
إِلَّا عَلَىٰ أَزْوَاجِهِمْ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُمْ فَإِنَّهُمْ غَيْرُ مَلُومِينَ

Except in the case of their wives or those whom their right hands possess-- for these surely are not to be blamed,
That has nothing to do with the topic.

Anyways, idc to continue this convo since you're not proving anything.

I asked you for evidence you dumbass. You didn't post whether they were forced or not, nor did you post Quranic verses. @ing other extremest weirdos won't change the fact that you're a liar.

Your ancestors being scum who supposedly forced people to be their slaves isn't my problem.
You asked if islam was allowed in islam. That i should be ashamed. I asked if i should be ashamed that My Habibi had slaves. That was your arguement that he didnt

Status
Not open for further replies.