Slave To The Matrix

I realized that I have a phone addiction. It's been taking up more and more of my time each day, and I'm starting to feel like I'm losing control. I'm not sure when it happened, but my phone has become a constant presence in my life, always within reach and always demanding my attention.

I've tried setting limits for myself, but I always seem to find a way to justify using it just a little bit longer. It's starting to affect my relationships with others and my ability to focus on important tasks. I'm worried that if I don't do something soon, it will only get worse.

Stay away from your phone/social media until a set time in the day. Like a fast, it helps.
12pm, 2pm, 5pm etc, you can choose a time and stick to it. Especially if you have an addictive personality, it’s important to start your day off without your phone.
Your day will look and feel completely different

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Same, I literally messed up my academic career because I spent all day on my phone rather than revising.
This is why I'm stuck in a course I don't even want simply because I'm required to go to college here in the Uk and it was the only decent option available for me.

Recently I've been going to the gym and have a huge shelf of history books that I spend more and more time reading through instead of using electronics. I have also completly cut out gaming from my life to the point where I don't even feel enjoyment from it after an hour or so.

Inshallah I plan to spend this weekend reading through a book of the 3 punic wars and also go to the gym for a couple hours each day.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Same, I literally messed up my academic career because I spent all day on my phone rather than revising.
This is why I'm stuck in a course I don't even want simply because I'm required to go to college here in the Uk and it was the only decent option available for me.

Recently I've been going to the gym and have a huge shelf of history books that I spend more and more time reading through instead of using electronics. I have also completly cut out gaming from my life to the point where I don't even feel enjoyment from it after an hour or so.

Inshallah I plan to spend this weekend reading through a book of the 3 punic wars and also go to the gym for a couple hours each day.
christian bale laughing GIF

Trending

Latest posts