Slaughtering of Mogadishu and Hargeisa Students By Siad Barre

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Yes reading comprehension is very important, care to elaborate ‘victim hood’ for political gain?
If someone comes to my family claiming they attacked them during the war(this has happened) when we were out of the country at the time, and proceed to call soldiers to try to shake us down THAT is victim good for gain

what was done to the Isaaq was horrible and one rebel group didn’t equal an entire group of folks in terms of retaliation

If someone comes to my family claiming they attacked them during the war(this has happened) when we were out of the country at the time, and proceed to call soldiers to try to shake us down THAT is victim good for gain

what was done to the Isaaq was horrible and one rebel group didn’t equal an entire group of folks in terms of retaliation

Well an isolated incident shouldn’t be a basis of making claims of victim hood though should it?

That’s disgusting that sort of behaviour happened to your family and I don’t condone it at all, my family even though they’ve experienced first hand the trauma that dictator put them through they aren’t subjected to spewing hatred against anyone that aren’t isaaq.

When you’ve got guys like @DR OSMAN romanticising the guy it proper frustrates me.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Well an isolated incident shouldn’t be a basis of making claims of victim hood though should it?

That’s disgusting that sort of behaviour happened to your family and I don’t condone it at all, my family even though they’ve experience first hand the trauma that dictator put them through they aren’t subjected to spewing hatred against anyone that aren’t isaaq.

When you’ve got guys like @DR OSMAN romanticising the guy it proper frustrates me.
Nothing wrong with Isaaq people. I love an Issaq girl

but Barre had some success, and many crushing downfalls specifically targeting his own kind

the lack of structure in Somalia makes people long for any sort of structure, even the negative one “Aabo Siyaad” provided

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
source?

all i see is more fake news from bhulb, he did not even provide a link of where he get this from.

So you're all about authenticity when it's Anti-Somalia and Pro SL.

But when Bohol Comes along with a tweet and Facebook post you treat it as gospel.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
A state has the right to defend it's sovereignity from any domestic or either foreign threats. If Siyad is wrong then everyone government is wrong for securing it's state from clan supremacist

Can't believe what I just read.
I literally can not not be appalled every time I read such words. Hope you'd still have them in your mouth when confronted about it. In Sha' Allah.

Trending

Latest posts