Slaughtering of Mogadishu and Hargeisa Students By Siad Barre

RARE Arabic reporting of 1988 genocide:

In 1988 5 Somali students of the Military Technical College in Egypt were kidnapped and deported by #Somalia's Embassy in Cairo.

Their crime?

Being Isaaq & Hawiye in 88.

They were to be executed on arrival to Mogadishu.
https://t.co/y6wIefNjPD

Even students were not spared #faqash state terrorism, even those studying abroad!

There were 9 students in total, both Isaaq & Hawiye, the other 4 students were not found.

Please share, this is a rare document in Arabic that describes what took place in detail.
#Genocide

On 29 June 1988, 70 Somalis were deported from Saudi Arabia to #Somalia. As soon as they arrived in Mogadishu all Somalis belonging to the Isaaq clan (up to 50) were separated from the rest of the group, and shot on the spot.

We will never forget what happened.
#Somaliland https://t.co/UYoZWkGYPb

The document describes how most Isaaq working for #Somalia's government lost their jobs on account of belonging to the "wrong" clan.

In one instance, 29 employees of Somali National Airlines were sacked, and immediately detained by authorities in unknown locations in Somalia. https://t.co/mo7NqAlMNE

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A state has the right to defend it's sovereignity from any domestic or either foreign threats. If Siyad is wrong then everyone government is wrong for securing it's state from clan supremacist who chose clan over a functioning state. The Isaaq rebels knew they were committing a crime against the state, they got what they deserved in my opinion. Every state has a right to use any force necessary to save it's state and people. 1 silly clan in the north has no more right then any other clan in the nation, do u pay more taxes you c*nt?

I hate criminals who cry for justice, no you lost that right when you committed a crime. Those little clan terrorists are responsible for us sitting here for 30 years as refugees. Weak argument @BilaadALBarbar that has been responded to many times on the spot and on TV even.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Weekly Weeping sessions continue.
"Waa nala nalay". Useless idiots.
:farmajoyaab:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
source?

all i see is more fake news from bhulb, he did not even provide a link of where he get this from.

It's media report probably some Isaaq dude calling up media station in 88. When did media reports become 'reputable' anyways? We must ask the media who they 'sourced' this from and it's this 'duli' supporting a fuckin clan over a state, why dont go back to 'nature reserve' for tribes waryaa if you prefer tribe over state.

It's media report probably some Isaaq dude calling up media station in 88. When did media reports become 'reputable' anyways? We must ask the media who they 'sourced' this from and it's this 'duli' supporting a fuckin clan over a state, why dont go back to 'nature reserve' for tribes waryaa if you prefer tribe over state.

for anyone to take this serious we need to know where they got this from and confirmation from the source. but the guy just provided a wall of arabic text.

anyone can write a wall of arabic text without any source. And why would some Arab guy have any privy on what happens in somalia?

do you really believe some arab guy was a witness to this?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

RARE Arabic reporting of 1988 genocide:

In 1988 5 Somali students of the Military Technical College in Egypt were kidnapped and deported by #Somalia's Embassy in Cairo.

Their crime?

Being Isaaq & Hawiye in 88.

They were to be executed on arrival to Mogadishu.
https://t.co/y6wIefNjPD

Even students were not spared #****** state terrorism, even those studying abroad!

There were 9 students in total, both Isaaq & Hawiye, the other 4 students were not found.

Please share, this is a rare document in Arabic that describes what took place in detail.
#Genocide

On 29 June 1988, 70 Somalis were deported from Saudi Arabia to #Somalia. As soon as they arrived in Mogadishu all Somalis belonging to the Isaaq clan (up to 50) were separated from the rest of the group, and shot on the spot.

We will never forget what happened.
#Somaliland https://t.co/UYoZWkGYPb

The document describes how most Isaaq working for #Somalia's government lost their jobs on account of belonging to the "wrong" clan.

In one instance, 29 employees of Somali National Airlines were sacked, and immediately detained by authorities in unknown locations in Somalia. https://t.co/mo7NqAlMNE
In one of the reports they said hawiya living in North Somalia. when they say that its proof someone just telling stories to media. Maybe its true or not we didn't live on those times. But all of us are agree is Kacaan are responsible for killing innocent Somalis for nothing cause they are from MJ or Isaaq.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
never forget,i am still waiting for the other side to wake the fck up so we can crush these faqash fools

For this to be credible we need the source. Where’s the link and where’s the reference? Secondly, Siyad Barre did kill people and nobody denies that but let’s not blame one clan or any clan for what Siyad Barre did. Let’s blame the individuals who did those attacks, not the clans who had nothing to do with it.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
These isaaqs loooove being the victim

it’s unseemly :francis:

you claim to not want anything from the south but continue to drag out your losses from the war for political gain

we all lost people inthe war.
get over it most of y’all were not alive then

These isaaqs loooove being the victim

it’s unseemly :francis:

you claim to not want anything from the south but continue to drag out your losses from the war for political gain

we all lost people inthe war.
get over it most of y’all were not alive then

Y is dis the response when people sharing history! Bruv I dont fink most of Isak people and include me and non isak no about how much the government was wanting to kill them off

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Y is dis the response when people sharing history! Bruv I dont fink most of Isak people and include me and non isak no about how much the government was wanting to kill them off

I know your doing positive things, but a lot of Isaaq nacnac about what happened to them, and I have no issue what happened was wrong

but then again, trying to use victim hood for gain is not okay

And I apologize for the role my family had in what happened to your people..

True but don’t blame any clans for what Siyad did and also don’t use it for political propaganda to justify secessionism.

True but don’t blame any clans for what Siyad did and also don’t use it for political propaganda to justify secessionism.

If killings was happened for political power and using tribe and government and support thirty year later is still tribe and government members then why wuld results be any differents:gucciwhat:

Last edited:
A state has the right to defend it's sovereignity from any domestic or either foreign threats. If Siyad is wrong then everyone government is wrong for securing it's state from clan supremacist who chose clan over a functioning state. The Isaaq rebels knew they were committing a crime against the state, they got what they deserved in my opinion. Every state has a right to use any force necessary to save it's state and people. 1 silly clan in the north has no more right then any other clan in the nation, do u pay more taxes you c*nt?

I hate criminals who cry for justice, no you lost that right when you committed a crime. Those little clan terrorists are responsible for us sitting here for 30 years as refugees. Weak argument @BilaadALBarbar that has been responded to many times on the spot and on TV even.

Keep romanticising a shoddy dictator who’s ego was hell bent on destroying everything that came his way. I think you’re honestly pathetic for trying to justify murdering students you maybe need a lesson in psychology because all you seem to do is contradict yourself. I’d honestly suggest you reread your verbal diarrhoea, and if you still think it has malice then reevaluate your whole existence.

Keep romanticising a shoddy dictator who’s ego was hell bent on destroying everything that came his way. I think you’re honestly pathetic for trying to justify murdering students you maybe need a lesson in psychology because all you seem to do is contradict yourself. I’d honestly suggest you reread your verbal diarrhoea, and if you still think it has malice then reevaluate your whole existence.
Geesi Siyaad Baare AUN :samwelcome:

I know your doing positive things, but a lot of Isaaq nacnac about what happened to them, and I have no issue what happened was wrong

So you rather history to be swept under the carpet, cause you’re tired of it? Everyone should know about injustice done to some certain people. Maybe you knew about it already but someone else may not, if it’s bothering you that much then keep it moving, no need to calaacal about it here.

Last edited:

History should never be forgotten that’s lesson one ape. Also no ones asking you to spend an iota of thought into this. Your contribution is that of a petulant incumbent juvenile who’s thought on the matter is obsolete, don’t talk about it if you hate people talking about it simple as.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
History should never be forgotten that’s lesson one ape. Also no ones asking you to spend an iota of thought into this. Your contribution is that of a petulant incumbent juvenile who’s thought on the matter is obsolete, don’t talk about it if you hate people talking about it simple as.
If you had only paid attention, Neanderthal, you wouldn’t have forgotten I said I was only against victim hood being used for illegitimate GAIN

Reading comprehension is very important

If you had only paid attention, Neanderthal, you wouldn’t have forgotten I said I was only against victim hood being used for illegitimate GAIN

Reading comprehension is very important

Yes reading comprehension is very important, care to elaborate ‘victim hood’ for political gain?

Trending