Sland already had ictiraaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
People have said that a million times on this site. We give up our un seat to you guys and our independence to join somalia.

The British released you for the sole purpose of joining Somalia, and you agreed. Independence was never on the menu, until the 90s that is.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I thought an 'enlightened atheist' was above being a qabilist:gucciwhat:

When have i referred to myself as an "enlightened atheist"?

And me, a qablist? Lol. I would want nothing more than for Somalis to drop that primitive mindset and advance.

When have i referred to myself as an "enlightened atheist"?

And me, a qablist? Lol. I would want nothing more than for Somalis to drop that primitive mindset and advance.
If it wasn't for the people of somaliland, not the british, but those northerners. The somalia today, geographical , wouldn't have existed. We joined not because a white man told us to but because back then we wanted to be in a union with our so called brothers and sisters. Go read about michael mariano, or The Somaliland delegation that went to somalia and accepted the insane demands put by your representatives from Mogadishu, due to Somalinimo and patriotism. Or on how mohammed Ibrahim egal was attacked by a somaliland crowd, when he told them to reconsider a union with south.

What other reason are you an qabilist if you are more then willing to credit the existence of the state to the white man to discredit some somalis. The white man didn't give two fucks if somaliland wanted to join or not. It was the desire in a union that resulted in us giving up our independence to you, nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I hope Somaliland does well, for the sake of all Somalis.

@MadNomad

Just let it go man, we have Al Shabaab, AMISOM and corruption destroying Somalia. We have much more important things to worry about.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
If it wasn't for the people of somaliland, not the british, but those northerners. The somalia today, geographical , wouldn't have existed. We join not because a white man told us to but because back then we wanted to be in a union with our so called brothers and sisters. Go read about michael mariano, or The Somaliland delegation that went to somalia and accepted the insane demands put by your representatives from Mogadishu, due to Somalinimo and patriotism. Or on how mohammed Ibrahim egal was attacked by a somaliland crowd, when he told them to reconsider a union with south.

What other reason are you an qabilist if you are more then willing to credit the existence of the state to the white man to discredit some somalis. The white man didn't give two fucks if somaliland wanted to join or not. It was the desire in a union that resulted in us giving up our independence to you nothing more, nothing less.

You're new so you probably don't know, but i have always been anti qabiil. I wouldn't even mind if the concept of qabiil died tomorrow. It has brought nothing but conflict and chaos.

I am well aware that SL wanted to join Somalia. When did i say you were forced to by the white man? I said independence wasn't even on the menu, which is a fact.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I hope Somaliland does well, for the sake of all Somalis.

@MadNomad

Just let it go man, we have Al Shabaab, AMISOM and corruption destroying Somalia. We have much more important things to worry about.

I actually support SL independence. There's no kinship between Somalis to speak of, better to go our separate ways.

You're new so you probably don't know, but i have always been anti qabiil. I wouldn't even mind if the concept of qabiil died tomorrow. It has brought nothing but conflict and chaos.

I am well aware that SL wanted to join Somalia. When did i say you were forced to by the white man? I said independence wasn't even on the menu, which is a fact.

Yes it was. The desire of the somaliland people is a reason why we joined the Union, if they saw otherwise we would have never joined and been an independent country.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Yes it was. The desire of the somaliland people is a reason why we joined the Union, if they saw otherwise we would have never joined and been an independent country.

It just so happened that the desire of the SL people aligned with the conditions put forth by the British. If you wanted to be your own nation from the get go things would have gone differently.

When i say independence wasn't on the menu i don't mean it would have been impossible. My point is that the British relinquishing SL was contingent on the deal that you would join Somalia, so independence was never a serious option at the time.

Coming out of colonialism the desire for a united Somali country wasn't exceptional or limited to any group. It was the desire of the vast majority of Somalis from Djibouti to NFD. And it wasn't one group joining the other it was about all Somalis coming together.

waraabe

Your superior
Coming out of colonialism the desire for a united Somali country wasn't exceptional or limited to any group. It was the desire of the vast majority of Somalis from Djibouti to NFD. And it wasn't one group joining the other it was about all Somalis coming together.

yes but it was Somaliland who initiated it committing its biggest mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.