SL Takes Over Bocaame

Screenshot_20221031-160345_Twitter.jpg

:russ::ivers::childplease::childplease::childplease::childplease::comeon::damn:

Didn't they say we took over Boocame months ago, it's just local militia that take their salaries from Somaliland so they've to show that they have legs and can visit the city every few months, and you'll hear "Somailand took over Boocame" again in 4 months.

Wouldn't you know tomorrow is brand new month, and the salary is coming definitely after this. :hillarybiz:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Didn't they say we took over Boocame months ago, it's just local militia that take their salaries from Somaliland so they've to show that they have legs and can visit the city every few months, and you'll hear "Somailand took over Boocame" again in 4 months.

Wouldn't you know tomorrow is brand new month, and the salary is coming definitely after this. :hillarybiz:
I think one of PL parties making those news ahead Local elections to affect Kaah popularity.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Mashallah. its great to see us landers win :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:
If you are muslim then you shouldn't want this.

we must want unity as somalis, as for me I want to see our whole cushitic race under a single Islamic government.

Its one thing to say you don't want unfair treatment from somalia, its another thing to be a munafiq that wants to split the ummah and do the bidding of the kafir world powers.

this is bad news and we should unify, not split.

push for a new government, not a new state!

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Let them have it 😅 @FBIsomalia we just gotta stop this so soco sico dhulbahante and warsangali business… puntland is big enough for bari,nugaal and northern mudug
no we don't want proxies of foreign powers to have any land at all.

I understand the grievances of the people in "somaliland" they have a right to be mad.

that being said dividing got us defeated once before and its a dumb course of action.

rather we need a new federal government but all somali people on board one way or another.

I think either:

A) we go full democracy and have people directly vote for the leader

or

B) full dictatorship so we can't have a coherent voice in charge

the current system doesn't work at all, the politicians are bought off.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Seriously wonder why this back&Forth over tuulos in SSC is still happening, it's an unwinnable conflict in the longterm

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
The big point is "responded to a request by the local community"

So this is mainly a Dhulbahante issue who dominate SL Sool Army and use it when needed

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The big point is "responded to a request by the local community"

So this is mainly a Dhulbahante issue who dominate SL Sool Army and use it when needed
Somaliland borders are almost sealed now, What tuulos are left?

Trending

Latest posts