SL & Somalia to begin airspace control negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
How would you address the points I made?
Ok, so you say that Hargeisa has more flights coming in than Mogadishu. Now, lets say the security threat in Mogadishu was all but gone, would that equal out the number of flights coming to both Hargeisa and Mogadishu?

I don't mind Hargeisa taking the bulk of the flights for now, it makes sense. When normalcy resumes however, there needs to be some sort of compromise so that everybody gets an equal share.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Ok, so you say that Hargeisa has more flights coming in than Mogadishu. Now, lets say the security threat in Mogadishu was all but gone, would that equal out the number of flights coming to both Hargeisa and Mogadishu?

I don't mind Hargeisa taking the bulk of the flights for now, it makes sense. When normalcy resumes however, there needs to be some sort of compromise so that everybody gets an equal share.
Fair enough but How about the other point I made

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
shoot down with what? warans?
They said Qatar cant use “Somaliland airspace” and they flew over Hargeisa like OGs, I also heard the Qatari pilots flew it so low and were like “ they see me rolling they hating” and silaanyo watched in *slow motion*:lolbron:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.