SL & Somalia to begin airspace control negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Ethiopia idin wastay. Why not held the talks in Mogadishu/Hargeisa or Djibouti? Why run to the xabashis? :susp:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
There is nothing to negotiate with rebels however if they want money they will have to admit that they get revenue from the central authority in Mogadishu and get equal share like all the others states of Somalia

More airlines land in Hargeisa than Mogadishu. Secession or not it's not fair that they receive all of that revenue.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Ethiopia idin wastay. Why not held the talks in Mogadishu/Hargeisa or Djibouti? Why run to the xabashis? :susp:

They held it in Turkey last time . Agreements were made & typical a hypocrisy prevailed & they went back on the agreement :heh:

xisaabiye

There is nothing to negotiate with rebels however if they want money they will have to admit that they get revenue from the central authority in Mogadishu and get equal share like all the others states of Somalia

Nah buddy. There's a reason Somalia is talking to SL & not other "states" . There will be consequences if a deal is not reached

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Nah buddy. There's a reason Somalia is talking to SL & not other "states" . There will be consequences if a deal is not reached
the other states of Somalia would get an equal share, what consequences are there with our roger globol ? would you call Ethiopia, the Arab, keep screaming "we are a country" like past 26 years?

Bohol

VIP
Since the majority of Somalia's airspace is located in the south and Puntland they will get the majority and Sland the rest.

somalia-map.gif

xisaabiye

the other states of Somalia would get an equal share, what consequences are there with our roger globol ? would you call Ethiopia, the Arab, keep screaming "we are a country" like past 26 years?

Call Ethiopia kulaha. Ironically you lot already did that to eachother:mjlaugh:

@xisaabiye forget about 50/50 sharing. Airspace revenue should administered by a neutral third party and distributed based off the distance of flight paths through regional state boundaries.

xisaabiye

@xisaabiye forget about 50/50 sharing. Airspace revenue should administered by a neutral third party and distributed based off the distance of flight paths through regional state boundaries.

Yeah you're right. Last time it was agreed to be controlled from Hargeysa since most traffic moves through our land. We'll see what SL & the rapist agree to:yacadiim:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Yeah you're right. Last time it was agreed to be controlled from Hargeysa since most traffic moves through our land. We'll see what SL & the rapist agree to:yacadiim:
DB_sionXUAEwGIs.jpg

why didnt you shoot down the qatari planes? i thought sl banned Qatar Airways from entering its airspace (they don't control). Qatar Airways flew over siil-aanyos head and the triangle... welp

xisaabiye

DB_sionXUAEwGIs.jpg

why didnt you shoot down the qatari planes? i thought sl banned Qatar Airways from entering its airspace (they don't control). Qatar Airways flew over siil-aanyos head and the triangle... welp

I said if Somalia claims to control the airspace, which they don't as of now. I don't get your triangle and siil aanyo reference. But one thing is for certain and that's that your president is a rapist :icon lol:.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
For an imaginary country like somaliland that has been extremely hostile towards Somalia, does anyone else find it strange they somehow are scrambling to come to an agreement over this important issue, its almost as if they understand they're not an actual country and take advantage of the concession and ACTUAL country is giving them.

Recognition my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending