SL Pres Candidates answer question on recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
You want all of Djibouti to unite with Somalia or only the cisse inhabited areas? :cosbyhmm:

Depends on the will of the people. The Afars have their own huge lands in Ethiopia so if the majority want to unite and they don't want to, they can either deal with it or move to their lands in Ethiopia.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Until all of Somalia is united within themselves, you cannot say that Somaliland should unite with Somalia. If you say when Somalia is fully united within themselves then Somaliland should unite. Something similar to that then I would at least understand but I would still disagree.

Your argument goes against you in so many ways. Why would Somaliland unite with Somalia today?

View attachment 31941

Of course, I've said this time and time again, unity within our people comes before anything else. Then unity with SL, but I'm just setting the narrative for later on, when unity within our own people is complete.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Of course, I've said this time and time again, unity within our people comes before anything else. Then unity with SL, but I'm just setting the narrative for later on, when unity within our own people is complete.
Then I can understand, but I would still disagree.

The future can be unpredictable so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts