SL Pres Candidates answer question on recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Wait Ciro just said that the case for independence is better than the one South Sudan had???
Somaliland's case for independence is even worse than Catalonia and even they are finding it tough to become independent.

even better kulaha :mjlol:

These politicians certainly made me chuckle.
Thanks for the funny video @merka

Bohol

VIP
Wait Ciro just said that the case for independence is better than the one South Sudan had???
Somaliland's case for independence is even worse than Catalonia and even they are finding it tough to become independent.

It is only for public consumption. In reality non of them believe in Somaliland getting recognition.

Merchant of Mogadishu

Bunch of Old men, We need young bright minds running Sl to get recognition!

SL will never ever gets its recognition sxb. Its a just an agenda of divide and conquer by our neighbours and corrupt and villainous politicians (the ones you see in this video) to ideologically poison the population and believe in this "Muh Qabiil" nonsense. The people, including you are suffering from this terrible disease.

South Sudan was a distinct people with a recent history of abuse and where statehood would relieve them of such abuse and thus fitting interntional requirement of self-determination and it STILL turned out to be bad.

So the international community is like :nahgirl:

Don't insult our intelligence, Somalilanders :bell:

The white boy is cute though :hillarybiz:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Can you just f*ck off

Merchant of Mogadishu

PFFFT , Big joke look at djibouti .

What do you mean big joke? Djibouti is not heaven on earth you know. It's rife with corruption and a huge khat problem. They are suffering from neo colonialism at the hands of every super power. After SL, it will be Djibouti's turn to unite with the fatherland. A much harder task awaits us all.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
SL will never ever gets its recognition sxb. Its a just an agenda of divide and conquer by our neighbours and corrupt and villainous politicians (the ones you see in this video) to ideologically poison the population and believe in this "Muh Qabiil" nonsense. The people, including you are suffering from this terrible disease.
Yo I would legit push somaliland into another war with you guys if needed. And don't liste to that fucking liar he is always chatting shit. On the Quran most people in somaliland don't want to rejoin with you people. We have no intention of joining you whether you like it or not. It is not the result of some enemies use of divide or conquer but the simple fact we despise you more then we hate Ethiopians or Kenyans.

Also you need to shut the f*ck up with 'muh qabil' because ur nothing more than a jackass who is to stupid to realise that these people u are obsessed with don't want anything to do with you. Solve ur terrorist problem or the fact that u are a colony of the UN and AU first before we watch and stare at us. We have more development being indepedent then ever being a part of union. Also just because the world doesn't recognises us it doesn't mean we are not free. ur leaders have no say in our country, nor could they set foot in it
ur own federal states would rather listen to an ethiopian or an arab then ur own leader. Wallahi on my life somaliland would never join through reconciliation but by war and we would be ready to start it again.

Merchant of Mogadishu

Yo I would legit push somaliland into another war with you guys if needed. And don't liste to that fucking liar he is always chatting shit. On the Quran most people in somaliland don't want to rejoin with you people. We have no intention of joining you whether you like it or not. It is not the result of some enemies use of divide or conquer but the simple fact we despise you more then we hate Ethiopians or Kenyans.

Also you need to shut the f*ck up with 'muh qabil' because ur nothing more than a jackass who is to stupid to realise that these people u are obsessed with don't want anything to do with you. Solve ur terrorist problem or the fact that u are a colony of the UN and AU first before we watch and stare at us. We have more development being indepedent then ever being a part of union. Also just because the world doesn't recognises us it doesn't mean we are not free. ur leaders have no say in our country, nor could they set foot in it
ur own federal states would rather listen to an ethiopian or an arab then ur own leader. Wallahi on my life somaliland would never join through reconciliation but by war and we would be ready to start it again.

So you are willing to kill your fellow brothers and sisters to the south just to be independent? I would never ever lay a finger on my northern brethren, they only need consultation and reconciliation not violence.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome turns you into, a barbarian.

You not wanting to join us is simple: it's because of "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome, you've been ideologically poisoned, you cannot think for yourself. You are a brain dead zombie that regurgitates everything your corrupt and villainous politicians spit out.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
So you are willing to kill your fellow brothers and sisters to the south just to be independent? I would never ever lay a finger on my northern brethren, they only need consultation and reconciliation not violence.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome turns you into, a barbarian.

You not wanting to join us is simple: it's because of "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome, you've been ideologically poisoned, you cannot think for yourself. You are a brain dead zombie that regurgitates everything your corrupt and villainous politicians spit out.
To fight for my people's freedom Yes and they are not my brothers and sisters they are nothing to me in the south just like ethiopians and gaalo.

Keep on repeating ur bullshit muh qabil shit sxb. You sound like a broken record

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Nope I can't do that I'm afraid. I have to help you people realise the truth. The truth is that unity is the best way forward for our nation.
Until all of Somalia is united within themselves, you cannot say that Somaliland should unite with Somalia. If you say when Somalia is fully united within themselves then Somaliland should unite. Something similar to that then I would at least understand but I would still disagree.

Your argument goes against you in so many ways. Why would Somaliland unite with Somalia today?

somalia-map-of-control-2017.jpg

Last edited:
What do you mean big joke? Djibouti is not heaven on earth you know. It's rife with corruption and a huge khat problem. They are suffering from neo colonialism at the hands of every super power. After SL, it will be Djibouti's turn to unite with the fatherland. A much harder task awaits us all.
You want all of Djibouti to unite with Somalia or only the cisse inhabited areas? :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.