SL Oromos protest the killings of the singer

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lol these oromos are not even speaking somali on a somali news channel.

Somaliland is over man...

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
wow why was the Oromo singer assassinated? I think who ever was behind it is betting on further chaos and bloodshed in the region. I urge our Oromo brothers and sisters to exercise caution and hope the killers are brought to justice :)

Wllahi these people are under full control see how these oromos in hargeisa failed even to manage a one room of their own in the entire city to hold their meetings :sass2:

wow why was the Oromo singer assassinated? I think who ever was behind it is betting on further chaos and bloodshed in the region. I urge our Oromo brothers and sisters to exercise caution and hope the killers are brought to justice :)
Saxib chill he is not Raxaweyn I hope you tell your relatives not to collect fire wood to burn down villages or people last time we know what you did on Galjecel

Theyre no more closer to us than the other habeshas. But since theyre larger in number I dont wana see them in charge of the country cuz they can suppress the minorities but what I want is ethiopia to be ruled by minority group like tigre which is having difficulty with riots from the larger ethnicities. :pachah1:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Saxib chill he is not Raxaweyn I hope you tell your relatives not to collect fire wood to burn down villages or people last time we know what you did on Galjecel

my relatives will use that firewood to prepare food for their guest, they are good people. Let us avoid spreading hearsay. :)

Theyre no more closer to us than the other habeshas. But since theyre larger in number I dont wana see them in charge of the country cuz they can suppress the minorities but what I want is ethiopia to be ruled by minority group like tigre which is having difficulty with riots from the larger ethnicities. :pachah1:

You made a good point sxb, I think having the country lead by a small neutral group will lessen the paranoia and animosity between the two largest ethnic groups in Ethiopia. However not the tigray, I would say a different group. :)

Y

Naah when Havar awal businessmen go to Harar to buy qat from oromoa how do they understand each other?
Youre acting like theyre exploring an aliens in another galaxy. There are many people among them who knows somali lang as well as there are somalis who speak their lang and in some places even they are heavily infiltrated to be inan iyo abtigii. I think either of Jawwars mother or wife is a somali.

Last edited:
Y

Naah when Havar awal businessmen go to Harar to buy qat from oromoa how do they understand each other?

@Baboon @Helios are they buying from Barsuug subclan who may or may not be part of Arup subclan of Isaaq? I think standard Amxaarinya is spoken in Harar between Somaali and Qoti speakers.

My point though is HA should stop that soft huuno talk and learn the tough eeyaahe dialect as spoken in Sanaag.

@amboli @Awdalia Rising lets deQotify DhiroDhaba first and reconcile with the semi Qoti clans in that area

Trending

Latest posts