SL NEWS: Who are the hardcore supporters of Muuse bixii ?

I began to realise that muuse bixii supporters are tribalist people and they dont care about the well being of Somaliland. What baffles me is that despite everything that he done they still support him. Yet, they failed to realise that he may have potentially created inter awal issues.

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
It is sad that Somalilanders who support unity with Somalia are oppressed and deprived of opportunity to voice their opinions openly. Biixi pulled the wool over the IC's eyes. It looks like the IC is now starting to realize that the SL democracy is a sham.

I expect Biixi's bots will inundate this thread with justification of prosecutions.

I am confused, I didn’t understand her very well, my Somali ain’t that good. I am assuming she said that her lands have been taken by muse bixi. If that is so then that’s quite disgusting Walahi. One thing I find shocking is how does a president have so much power. He shouldn’t have the authority to do those things.

It is sad that Somalilanders who support unity with Somalia are oppressed and deprived of opportunity to voice their opinions openly. Biixi pulled the wool over the IC's eyes. It looks like the IC is now starting to realize that the SL democracy is a sham.

I expect Biixi's bots will inundate this thread with justification of prosecutions.
I'm HA like bixii. Personally think that secession is the only option because the South's incompetence is doing nothing but harm us. However, I hope that once everyone gets their shit together, we can unite as a nation again.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
If Muuse Biixi would have slapped me and take my land I wouldn’t do shit. He is one of them ones who freed this country, iiidoors should be grateful to him he is the reason Isaaqs living in peace and freedom today.

Some ungrateful es

If Muuse Biixi would have slapped me and take my land I wouldn’t do shit. He is one of them ones who freed this country, iiidoors should be grateful to him he is the reason Isaaqs living in peace and freedom today.

Some ungrateful *****es

WHAT?! He didn’t do shit but killed many innocent lives. He needs to be locked up, once somalia gets its shit together they need to lock up all the criminals like bixii to jail. Musa bixi doesn’t deserve any respect from my people when he has blood on his hands.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
WHAT?! He didn’t do shit but killed many innocent lives. He needs to be locked up, once somalia gets its shit together they need to lock up all the criminals like bixii to jail. Musa bixi doesn’t deserve any respect from my people when he has blood on his hands.

And the Habar Yonis Mujaahid Axmed Mire didn’t kill innocent Isaaqs? Get the f*ck out of here with Your biased statements. True Ina Biixi fought Garxajis, but Ahmed Mire, Abdirahman Tuur fought Habar Jeclo & Habar Awal too.

Yet Abdirahman Tuur and Ahmed Mire are mujaahids in my books. Get over it.

Some ungrateful *****es
Truth be told, a lot of bums stole land once the war took place. My dad's big home was robbed by his family and they sold it to pay their bills while he lived overseas.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
We are not tribalist we support him because he is uniting our country. Look at all our achievements lately that is all down to Muse all the way in Berbera we are expanding the port and we are 5 km outside Garowe (I just got the call). Look at our foreign policy we are being recognized by Taiwan and soon Gambia even Kenya is interested this is all down to Muse Bixi.

Is there even prove he muuse Bixi stole the land or did someone from his clan, why would the president of a whole nation steal some random lady‘s land. :farmajoyaab:

People like to blame the presidents for every thing, I remember people would always blame the previous president for kinds of shit. And let’s wait and see before we are quick judge.

Some ungrateful *****es

Hold on, majority of habar jeclo dont even like muuse bixii. In addition, i heard he was in xarahiin making kimmis with women during the late 80s.

Trending