SL NEWS: west and north hargeisa community voice their support for waddani

I would like to see wandani wining the parliamentary election and kulmiye wining the next presidential election because we need some checks and balances on these politician, no more one party controlling everything.

That is not the main Sacad Muse branch that lives there tho. Lot of people didn’t like Ciro, nobody knows where they stand with him. It is muse bihi to lose if he runs again.

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
That is not the main Sacad Muse branch that lives there tho. Lot of people didn’t like Ciro, nobody knows where they stand with him. It is muse bihi to lose if he runs again.
Muuse Bihi will not win I think he has lost termendous support particularly from Eastern communities.

What communities do you mean, he never had HY support. And majority of HJ/HA are still with him.

Most HJ dont support muse bixii. But, the majority of subeer awal dont even support him as well. The subeer awal situation is very interesting because you got people getting paid $70,000 from muse bixii under the pretext of " nationalism" whilst in reality its just qabilyalaad on social media. The people that got paid were mostly Subeer Awal. My opinion is that muse bixii and other "heego " habar awal politicians are trying to create a wedge between subeer awal particularly on the subclan level. externally, other communities in somaliland will view subeer awal less favourably due to the criminal justice system being tribally driven and as a consequence injustices occurs for people who are not subeer awal. Overall, muse bixii has single handedly divided somaliland geographically and tribally.

Last edited:

The Subeer awal in Hargeisa are most likely going to vote for Cabdikariim mooge for Hargeisa mayor and Ciiro for presidency.

The Subeer awal in Hargeisa are most likely going to vote for Cabdikariim mooge for Hargeisa mayor and Ciiro for presidency.
[/QUOTE
Internal Sacad Muse division should be kept indoors. Are you seriously saying your clan is going to vote against their son, has never happened before. I know he won’t get all the votes, but majority will. Same with Hj they will vote for the party where they have representatives and that is kulmiye, Ina Kahin is still his deputy and he will bring lot of votes for muse bihi. And then he will have good percentages of gudabirsi,dhulos etc voting for him. Cirro might have to wait bit longer, unless he stands Down and allow a HY to run. Which he should, but he is power hungry like for everyone else.

why did u change ur name :ohhh:

giphy.gif

Trending