SL NEWS: rumours of a conflict between 2 communities in eastern sanaag province.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
They love saying warsangeli when itโ€™s only a sub called garabsare vs a whole federation of garxajis clans. Garxajis are getting desperate they feel threatened in sanaag everyday.

You are fighting a sub sub clan of the Muuse Ismaaciil named Abdi Xaamuud Turwaa. GX live from Danood, Wardheer till New Hargeisa all the way to Geelweyte near Laas Tuna.

Pipe down mate they are probably 10 times the size ur Tuna tribe I can fit in my bedroom.

You are fighting a sub sub clan of the Muuse Ismaaciil named Abdi Xaamuud Turwaa. GX live from Danood, Wardheer till New Hargeisa all the way to Geelweyte near Laas Tuna.

Pipe down mate they are probably 10 times the size ur Tuna tribe I can fit in my bedroom.

Ok if thatโ€™s true then, tell your people to stop being victims. I understand you hurt, but within 9 months alone youโ€™ve been hostage to Nuux cumars three times.

I like how itโ€™s always the same ten idoors on sspot and twitter talking on here. Talk about being laandheer dfkm

They love saying warsangeli when itโ€™s only a sub called garabsare vs a whole federation of garxajis clans. Garxajis are getting desperate they feel threatened in sanaag everyday.
:deadmanny:Gx kulaha
bro no gx knows each other even the name itself was reinstated in the last election for electoral purpose and as a matter of fact u border only a subclan of muuse ismaciil and never set eyes on any single person of the other hy subclans let alone ciidagale so calm down nio. Hope things will get better as this meaningless conflicts get resolved

Dharbash

๐ŸงŠ
MARQUESS OF SSC
GX live from Danood, Wardheer till New Hargeisa all the way to Geelweyte near Laas Tuna.
Gx barely live in danood/wardheer anymore saxib, from south Danood and in and also near wardheer to Buuhoodle is dblock, specifically reer Hagar and other Ahmed garads. Most people keep forgetting that reer Hagar arenโ€™t even relevant inside Somaliaโ€™s borders (besides Buuhoodle and qocondhaale) but are mostly found in the Haud which they are known to graze all the way below wardheer and even in jigjiga during the rainy seasons.

My reer abtis are laandhere, there territory is vast when taken into consideration Ethiopia and Somaliland.

bro no gx knows each other even the name itself was reinstated in the last election for electoral purpose and as a matter of fact u border only a subclan of muuse ismaciil and never set eyes on any single person of the other hy subclans let alone ciidagale so calm down nio. Hope things will get better as this meaningless conflicts get resolved

Inshallah, i hope my reer abtis and warsingali resolve their issues peacefully.

U sure about that? Cause Iโ€™ll show u garabsare holding different varieties of gx hostage, pick and choose abti ๐Ÿ˜‚

Trending