SL NEWS: Mustafa qodox, a former senator of Somalia explains why he changes his mind being a midnmo and he talks about Somaliland citizens who are MPs

Watch the current firebrand information minister scurry back to jeegaan land when he loses his job :drakewtf: wuxuu waa ba 5th column

Smart guy Mustafa.....I could say he's now seen the light but I have a sneaky feeling that all Dirty Waqooyis from majority clan who are in Mogadishu don't really care about midnimo BS

He’s a former senator of Somalia. Hypothetically If I was a lander I’d disown his ass and label him a traitor. You best believe if he was offered another job at villa Somalia he would take it. My honest advice is to have a persona non grata to what you guys deem as treasonous mercenaries :damsel:

Last edited:
He’s a former senator of Somalia. Hypothetically If I was a lander I’d disown his ass and label him a traitor. You best believe if he was offered a job at villa Somalia he would take it. My honest advice is to have a persona non grata to what you guys deem as treasonous mercenaries :damsel:
calooshooda ayey u wada shaqeysanayaan. When Villa Somalia runs dry, they run back to SL gov.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Smart guy Mustafa.....I could say he's now seen the light but I have a sneaky feeling that all Dirty Waqooyis from majority clan who are in Mogadishu don't really care about midnimo BS
they're paid big bucks sxb. they truly don't believe in it. they want the money and the government wants to use their qabiil as an excuse for representation