SL MPs flee Xamar as Abdirahman Abdishakur demands his money back after they betrayed…

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Ina lilaahi the era of mooryanism is herr, he only got 15 votes after paying 70 MPs hefty sum. KG and SL Mps really betrayed him now he is demanding his money back or they will get smoked :damn:

Based

VIP
I hope he gets his money back this was a massive embarrassment for beesha after horrific 15 votes. The audacity of the lying, stealing and weaving Somalian

World

VIP
I’ve heard that non hawiye are being lynched and killed in xamar since the election, it’s not safe anymore. They should go back to hargeisa where it’s safe even if you disagree politically they won’t kill you for it.

I’ve heard that non hawiye are being lynched and killed in xamar since the election, it’s not safe anymore. They should go back to hargeisa where it’s safe even if you disagree politically they won’t kill you for it.

But they'll lock you up for wearing blue clothing lol

Nobody can touch landheere Isaac, Mj and Ogaden in Mogadishu.

It is only the CBB tramps from Lascanood, Badhan etc not welcome in Mogadishu

Trending