SL Military Gives Puntland 3 day ultimatum to remove new checkpoint inside Sool region

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I can already see the excuses,3 days into the future after another karbaash at the hands of the Jeegaans.

*buh it waz dhulbaHanteZ

:kodaksmiley:
It always has been and it always will be. No man is going to die for anothers clan, this is Somalia. 200% is the new motto, we got 2 ports under construction and another airport. Meet me in the 21st century.

It always has been and it always will be. No man is going to die for anothers clan, this is Somalia. 200% is the new motto, we got 2 ports under construction and another airport. Meet me in the 21st century.
Then what are you doing in sool? probably for your own interest.

If you are going to set up isbaaro there, be men enough to defend it.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I like those Jeegaan coming around when they think are superior or has money. After Xamar cutting outside and PL inside. Now Dhulbahantii asking where is money?. As soon as its none. We all knows the story how its end. Just beginning buuxi. We will wait mighty Jeegan to fight us loool. Two days remaining :hillarybiz:

repo

VIP
Then what are you doing in sool? probably for your own interest.

If you are going to set up isbaaro there, be men enough to defend it.
Dhulbahante is partially part of Puntland, in your mind you think it's an MJ custom control the troops there are Nalaye Ahmed. You expect a man from Galkayo and Bosaso to die in Sool when the person born in Sool is killing his own sub-tribe members for Isaaqs/Somaliland.

Dhulbahante is partially part of Puntland, in your mind you think it's an MJ custom control the troops there are Nalaye Ahmed. You expect a man from Galkayo and Bosaso to die in Sool when the person born in Sool is killing his own sub-tribe members for Isaaqs/Somaliland.
You contradict yourself.

If they are part of puntland, shouldnt puntland defend them?:drakewtf:

if not, leave them alone, let them sort out their problems.

but claiming them as pland, then saying we aint dying for them shows you're using them, either to piss of landers, or for other purposes. but the moment they are under attack, you are like :ohno: every man for himself.

repo

VIP
You contradict yourself.

but claiming them as pland, then saying we aint dying for them shows you're using them, either to piss of landers, or for other purposes. but the moment they are under attack, you are like :ohno: every man for himself.
There is no contradiction. You want Puntland to kill other Dhulbahantes on behalf of Dhulbahantes who are part of Puntland, if that was the case you would say Puntland is behind Dhulbahante killing each other, there's no winning.

Kezira

disneylanders
You contradict yourself.

WTF another Jeeganist who is a sheegad Marehan

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
There is no contradiction. You want Puntland to kill other Dhulbahantes on behalf of Dhulbahantes who are part of Puntland, if that was the case you would say Puntland is behind Dhulbahante killing each other, there's no winning.
For that we release around 30 soldiers working for Jeegaan and their elders said we will talk to them , but we kept three Jeegaan on prison.

According to the mindset of certain puntlanders that’s winning, they are like the somali version of Donald Trump.

:pachah1:Fake news lovers this is how they ignore the reality of their enemies being 30 minutes outside their capital
6FBAB956-FAD2-400B-BA99-B9A11A4DAE11.jpeg

I can already see the excuses,3 days into the future after another karbaash at the hands of the Jeegaans.

*buh it waz dhulbaHanteZ

:kodaksmiley:

If we get karbashed we'll call out our bigfoot cousins (kab iyo lax card) .. I'm already typing the digits to activate the Oromo sleeping cells :lolbron::damnmusic::denzelnigga:

Last edited:

Trending