SL Boocama officer run away and others says we are innocent lool

Boocame never left, it was beef between taliye and rogue soldiers they defected to SL and went to LA about 10 of them. Boocame is still under PL lol.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
1389324074452.gif

PL officers to Jeegaan Boocaame officer.

Is it not funny how the dhulo distrct we control are not suffering from diseases but the ones SL control we had to send health supplies because dozens were dying? dabodhilifnimo only gets you so far

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I'm afraid roid boy @Gucci mane lost my trust.

And now the Jeegaan are recruiting child soldiers? I understand if @World wants to sign up to serve his masters but leave the kids out of it.

:ivers:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Is it not funny how the dhulo distrct we control are not suffering from diseases but the ones SL control we had to send health supplies because dozens were dying? dabodhilifnimo only gets you so far
To me those our people even if they stupid and naive in believing daroods are their enemy. This year will be great year, here we coming jeegaan lool.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Loool they took the poor kids to the cold badiyo ceeb badana
This ceeb will not compare to those school kids in Sanaag village I forget the name. They give money and say lies about PL so those kids attack PL army. Their goal was to make PL army to start firing so they kill the kids. I never knew their propaganda will surpass even the jew them self.

Trending