SL AGENDA IN PL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My dad did say something that does make some logical sense about SL. Their not here for peace or solution, their in galgala mountains, they got HY civilians in Bosaso who identify targets, they sent HJ to kill garowe imam. Notice it's always the clans who are 'disenfranchised' in SL or any 'state' for that matter.

The agenda that is most likely the closest truth of SL interference in SOOL/SANAAG/CAYN is a 'pact between sacad muse and dhulbahante' who want to bring PL into a war zone and show the world that PL isnt a leader of Somalia and above conflict and interested in solution, it reduces our credibility every time we are near dhulbahante. My dad hates Ali Khalif Galayr with a passion and says that guy is only SL not because of SL but he wants PL to be dethroned of Somali politics and make it appear like we are 'troublemakers'.

I urge puntites we need to analyze what is the most likely benefit of SL in sool-sanaag-cayn and it's not just petty aid money, we need to review what is the most highly probable idea? I analyzed my father idea and can see the logic behind it and how it can achieve the goals of disempowering PL role as mother of Somalia and how 'many southern and northern' clans will see this as a fruitful 'alliance' to join.

How do we as Puntland ensure we are not seen in any conflict area because we will be deemed a PLAYER and clearly not 'leader' or 'example' for Somalia that we only sit down for solutions, we don't see any benefit sitting down for conflict model or else we feel our status in Somalia will be delegated down to HG level. We need to be very strict about our state role and what our leaders do. Yaysan Sacad muse iyo Dhulbahante awoodeena Somalia iyo siyasadisa naga soo riddin raggow, anaguna HY oo dan noogu jirin ama 'flip flop' samayo yusan bosaso noo joggin iyo galgala oo raba inu meesha qalalaso ka dhigo. He has no intention of PL succeeding and he has no intention of SL succeeding as he is constant opposition wadani, caare and he is in mogaadishu begging Somalia govt to become stronger and stop these regions in the north

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am going to study dhulbahante wa niman cadowtinimo dhab noo haaya sida HG. This needs investigating. I am not worried about warsangeli as my dad says their civilized and won't do stupid shit, qof lala hadlo way gaban their old sultan. As Puntites forget Isaaq this guy in sool has been nothing but a troublemaker and he is state less and he flip flops like hell plus he is 5 places like khatumo, pl, sl, hamar doing isku dir and spoiler behaviors.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
We claim Sanaag and Sool because the Harti clans in those regions agreed to form Somaliland along with Isaaq, Gadabuursi, and Ciise in Burco conference 1993. Not to "destabilize" Puntland, a region that was not even formed for another 5 years after said conference.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We claim Sanaag and Sool because the Harti clans in those regions agreed to form Somaliland along with Isaaq, Gadabuursi, and Ciise in Burco conference 1993. Not to "destabilize" Puntland, a region that was not even formed for another 5 years after said conference.

Then lets do a referendum on sool/sanaag/cayn after all your a democracy u must respect majority will right? and bring all their ssc elders to the western world and say did u sign anything with Isaaq, please provide the proof and evidence. We just want a solution with u, we cant be seen being a player in ur conflict as we are discussing solutions for PL and Somalia which includes you and your role in the nation.

If u cant secure 60% majority in sool/sanaag/cayn then let them be, then go away and stop showing the world your purpose isn't a state hood but to stop puntland leadership in somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Timo Madow and proud You should worry about BURCO-ERIGAVO because if we do a 'sample referendum' on the locals before rolling out a full referendum u will be quite scared at the outcomes of SL independence, let alone sool,sanag, cayn. Awdal it's up to them as they are not my region to discuss. The world knows 99% of SOOL/SANAAG are hijacked by ROGUE leadership who are against the will of their ppl, so the reason is why?

To be a spoiler to PL and degrade it to the world and it's image and it's profile as player in the conflict not outside the conflict and providing solutions. Its a shame PL takes the bait

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Then lets do a referendum on sool/sanaag/cayn and bring all their elders to the western world and say did u sign anything with Isaaq, please provide the proof and evidence. We just want a solution with u, we cant be seen being a player in ur conflict. Then accept u will not secure 60% in sool/sanaag/cayn, then go away and stop showing the world your purpose isn't a state hood but to stop puntland leadership in somalia

Where are you getting this nonsense from

There's only 3 significant towns Somaliland doesn't administer yet: Buuhoodle (that's surrounded but economically linked to the rest of toghdheer -why I was able to use my SL Shillings there)

Boocaame - that changes sides and the 50m to the border

Badhan - but PL but that could change like it has before.
All of the other Sanaag villages that pl officials visit it's just igu sawir until you see public services there is not really with you.

SirLancelLord

VIP
@Timo Madow and proud You should worry about BURCO-ERIGAVO because if we do a 'sample referendum' on the locals before rolling out a full referendum u will be quite scared at the outcomes of SL independence, let alone sool,sanag, cayn. Awdal it's up to them as they are not my region to discuss. The world knows 99% of SOOL/SANAAG are hijacked by ROGUE leadership who are against the will of their ppl, so the reason is why?

To be a spoiler to PL and degrade it to the world and it's image and it's profile as player in the conflict not outside the conflict and providing solutions. Its a shame PL takes the bait

Living in a fantasy,

Go fly and visit there you would see what's really on the ground

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Where are you getting this nonsense from

There's only 3 significant towns Somaliland doesn't administer yet: Buuhoodle (that's surrounded but economically linked to the rest of toghdheer -why I was able to use my SL Shillings there)

Boocaame - that changes sides and the 50m to the border

Badhan - but PL but that could change like it has before.
All of the other Sanaag villages that pl officials visit it's just igu sawir until you see public services there is not really with you.

Here we go again rejecting science and more conflict driven models, just show me 60% vote for SL in sool/sanaag, cant u just do that rather then buying elders and leaders who u send to fight PL so we lose our status in somalia as solution driven politics, we don't have a conflict driven politics, aqriso dasturka puntland, we are not players in the armed war, we are the DECIDERS

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Living in a fantasy,

Go fly and visit there you would see what's really on the ground

u just said i am fantasy and i said science is showing the referendum on sool/sanaag, and we sit back an we WAIT for results and the world observes it, but u respond im not science and mythology. Excuse me international community this guy can barely understand the scientific method can u see this guy rejects referendums and thinks its not science because he stuck in conflict model.

This still more points against somaliland untill u do the referendum every word u say leadds to conflict sxb and the world can be shown this is your AGENDA OR JUST DO IT AND WE ALL GO OUR WAY UNLESS U WANT ME STUCK THERE WHICH IS MY POINT, THATS THE ONLY BENEFIT U GET IF I GET STUCK THERE WITH U AS U DISEMPOWER PL AND ALLOW HAMAR TO TAKE MORE POWER OVER REGIONS. Dont respond to me with your views and opinions cause that is just conflict model again not solutions niyahow, show me another TEST TO DO, DONT SAY SSC LOVE SOMALILAND WITH NO REFERENDUM

SirLancelLord

VIP
Here we go again rejecting science and more conflict driven models, just show me 60% vote for SL in sool/sanaag, cant u just do that rather then buying elders and leaders who u send to fight PL so we lose our status in somalia as solution driven politics, we don't have a conflict driven politics, aqriso dasturka puntland, we are not players in the armed war, we are the DECIDERS

Again with a foolish claim of bribery.

People are smart is that how you view the people of Sool that they're loyalty can be bought.

No wonder they don't like PL who view them as second class

Laascaanood and it's surrounding is developing fast and more people are are returning to invest

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Again with a foolish claim of bribery.

People are smart is that how you view the people of Sool that they're loyalty can be bought.

No wonder they don't like PL who view them as second class

Laascaanood and it's surrounding is developing fast and more people are are returning to invest

Sxb u dragging me now into conflict model of SL, sxb nagu kala wad, let the world see this only and let them see what u will do to them as a state. The fact is no policy is ever going to be in somalia that is anti puntland or against puntland wishes, if that happens, there is no state in somaliland even or hamar, they know where the BRAINS N ELITES ARE, ITS BEEN HERE FOR 300 YEARS, NOT 1960 LIKE U

SirLancelLord

VIP
Sxb u dragging me now into conflict model of SL, sxb nagu kala wad, let the world see this only and let them see what u will do to them as a state. The fact is no policy is ever going to be in somalia that is anti puntland or against puntland wishes, if that happens, there is no state in somaliland even or hamar, they know where the BRAINS N ELITES ARE, ITS BEEN HERE FOR 300 YEARS, NOT 1960 LIKE U

Keep shouting and screaming.

When you visit the country you'll be faced with reality

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Keep shouting and screaming.

When you visit the country you'll be faced with reality

U have people sitting in prison on life sentences with no pay in the west and u telling me they got a problem with a life sentence as male servant workers to saudi/dubai on life sentences? that's all it is, his an adoon for life now(excuse my language) maybe i shud use a more friendly term(criminal reduction policy and servant program). I am not saying all of them are going to do this but the ones who commit grave crimes of serious nature like FRAUD which is so rife in somalia and makes us look untrustworthy our institution needs huge cracking down, haday nidaamka ka leexdan ama isdabamarin samayan they need to know what happens.

Murder isnt that high for our population as a whole due to all clans knowing 'wats up' with arms and militia, but the fraud aspect is massively across the culture they think their smarter then system kkkkkk yeah try ur luck but know with tech they log all shit thru servers, date, time, who broke the policy. and once the evidence is in, sell his ass to ensure a good return from him before we never see him again into male servant program. We will tell the saudis these are only ppl who 'are 'fitnah' type but not violent criminal, we can handle those.

SirLancelLord

VIP
U have people sitting in prison on life sentences with no pay in the west and u telling me they got a problem with a life sentence as male servant workers to saudi/dubai on life sentences? that's all it is, his an adoon for life now(excuse my language) maybe i shud use a more friendly term(criminal reduction policy and servant program). I am not saying all of them are going to do this but the ones who commit grave crimes of serious nature like FRAUD which is so rife in somalia and makes us look untrustworthy our institution needs huge cracking down, haday nidaamka ka leexdan ama isdabamarin samayan they need to know what happens.

Murder isnt that high for our population as a whole due to all clans knowing 'wats up' with arms and militia, but the fraud aspect is massively across the culture they think their smarter then system kkkkkk yeah try ur luck but know with tech they log all shit thru servers, date, time, who broke the policy. and once the evidence is in, sell his ass to ensure a good return from him before we never see him again into male servant program. We will tell the saudis these are only ppl who 'are 'fitnah' type but not violent criminal, we can handle those.

That's how you waste human resource.

In Hargeisa & Burco prisons they partnered with an NGO to teach the prisoners trades from woodwork electrician etc

In Scandinavia they have the highest quality prisons where they seem to teach the person to go back into society

When you treat people like less, it's why you're society will lose.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's how you waste human resource.

In Hargeisa & Burco prisons they partnered with an NGO to teach the prisoners trades from woodwork electrician etc

In Scandinavia they have the highest quality prisons where they seem to teach the person to go back into society

When you treat people like less, it's why you're society will lose.

Somalia is full of the fitnah(fraud, corruption, etc) soft crimes types in their institution, it's an internal enemy that discredits your whole system locally and worldwide and the rule of law, without a proper crack-down, good governance isn't possible no matter how many ways u look at it. These needs to be graded as 'severe' because it effects the region credibility as a whole(ama waa dambi laga galayo umada dhan not one person in term of normal crime). Male servant program for these type and negiotated agreements with Saudi arabia that we would like u to buy them from us and use them as u wish and sell the fact we want to ensure the red sea is safe for your trade and not keep rodents like these or as people say domestic enemies.

U r not better then system sxb no matter if its islam or secular or else the whole system collapses, waa fitnah weeye, u trying to shit on the sly to benefit yourself outside the law that everyone lives under while your just as equal as another puntite tax payer who will stop paying taxes if he sees this and no state. Normal crimes are easy to deal with, state crimes are harder or idealogical criminals like burco/erigavo idealogical cells disturbing the region to humiliate SL profile as a state due to being disempowered and their locals continue the tradition by being spoiler elements online, diaspora, politicians like fowsiyo haji aden is in hamar, caare in sanaag and qardho, HY in bosaso and galgala, HJ killed our garowe imam.

Why do all this, why not go fix your house cause its unfixable and we dont care what u say because we know your next response is conflict driven by talking about puntland. Horta ka jawab qodobka sufficiently and then criticize, dont respond with puntland u suck kkkk marki lagu qarxiyo it actually shows you are TERRORIST

Trending