Skorpion machine gun and ammo ordered by north London gang member

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.itv.com/news/london/2016...skorpian-machine-gun-found-stashed-in-garden/

The fellow who was jailed for organising the supply of the weapon ,the second pic at the bottom ,was Mr Jamal Mohamoud ,a Somali fellow who was tragically murdered in a UK prison last week .

The so called Get Money Gang has been feuding with a rival gang referring to themselves as "Dem Africans ". alleged members of the Dem Africans received lengthy jail sentences for the shooting and murder of a Somali fellow by the name of Mohamed Hussein .This was allegedly in retaliation for the stabbing to death of a black fellow by the name of Negus McLean by alleged members of the GMG gang . That having said ,it is not clear if the prison death is related to th street war .

The father of Mohamed Hussein tragically found out that his other son had committed a murder by a way of stabbing in the town of Leicester .Mr Hussein was present at the trial of his slain son when he received the call. A group of black fellows attempted to retaliate by burning down the house of Mr husseins son . They burnt down a house belonging to a Pakistani family and killed many members therein .

I would advise the family of Mr Jamal Mohamoud AUN to lawyer up and carefully scrutinise if there was any neglect or malice involved in the prison murder .should that be the case ,the family could be in for a hefty settlement by of the Her Majesty's Prison services .

Jaamacatu DNa department of ghetto anthropology and legal affairs .

Somali guys are honestly something else

:axvmm9o:
A Somali fellow was murdered inside a government institution.one should expect a thoroughly comprehensive investigation into the matter .the silence of blm sjw Abu Trinidad xalimos on Twitter is noted .justice for jamal .

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Somali guys are honestly something else

:axvmm9o:
That's very kind of you, we don't really get a lot of compliments on this site.
5872309+_214d68f8f05ac2d331cd4d626e2fef73.png

A Somali fellow was murdered inside a government institution.one should expect a thoroughly comprehensive investigation into the matter .the silence of blm sjw Abu Trinidad xalimos on Twitter is noted .justice for jamal .

So you're blaming Somali women (who are BLM activists) for the death of a Somali man (RIP) who was a gang member? Typical Somali "men".

That's very kind of you, we don't really get a lot of compliments on this site.
5872309+_214d68f8f05ac2d331cd4d626e2fef73.png

Gee, I wonder why

One would have to be extremely lacking in forsighg and intelligence to blame a murder of Twitter activists.war dadkani waa dhaandhaanmiin .

VixR

Veritas
Get Money Gangs vs. Dem Africans:susp:

Even their names are dumb.

How do these Somali gangs manifest?

The irony of Africans having turf wars in a foreign land doesn't escape me.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Thats the Corniest gangnames something a 10 year old would call his crew

Get money gang :camby:

I have 0 sympathy for these gang members the real victims are the families who have to deal with their shit

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
"Shower gang" "Dem Africans" "Get Money Gang" and gayest "Cherry Boys" :drakelaugh:

Go home London, you're drunk.

So you're blaming Somali women (who are BLM activists) for the death of a Somali man (RIP) who was a gang member? Typical Somali "men".

Gee, I wonder why
No need generalize, sweetheart.

An Insinuation you have concocted out of thin air .stop being so disengenous at once , you shallow garrulous individual .one would never make such a myopic and absurd claim .

Is pretentious your middle name? Your entire comment was incomprehensible, I'm not going to google the definition of each and every word in order to decipher what your comment reads so please update your archaic lexicon. Oh, and Shakespeare, don't use words you can't spell because then...Well, then you look like a bit of an idiot.

But whatever your comment may say, let me just reiterate, your insinuations were clear.

Case closed, goodbye!

9cec1aa5b853feb40e54440f2eef3081.gif

"Shower gang" "Dem Africans" "Get Money Gang" and gayest "Cherry Boys" :drakelaugh:

Go home London, you're drunk.

No need generalize, sweetheart.

Fair

Is pretentious your middle name? Your entire comment was incomprehensible, I'm not going to google the definition of each and every word in order to decipher what your comment reads so please update your archaic lexicon. Oh, and Shakespeare, don't use words you can't spell because then...Well, then you look like a bit of an idiot.

But whatever your comment may say, let me just reiterate, your insinuations were clear.

Case closed, goodbye!

9cec1aa5b853feb40e54440f2eef3081.gif

Fair
Genius,I don't need 2 check my spellings when I am using An iPhone and posting on a forum full of trolls .the case is not closed because there was no case to begin with.all you had to was ask what I meant by that comment but you choose to jumpto illogical conclusions and expected me to agree with you even though those were on my own words. Again ,I did not insinuate that xalimos on Twitter were responsible for murder of an individual in an all-male institution.who would insinuate such a thing apart from a retarded person . I can easily clarify what I meant in case you misunderstood ,but I will let you run with your own conclusions ,because that is what you like doing .

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
AUN to the brother who was killed. That Congolese fucker needs to be done. There are loads of Somalis in prison in the UK, if they're real they would have someone shank this c*nt. If there's no retaliation for this aggression against the Somali community, then Somalis in the UK are straight pussy.

AUN to the brother who was killed. That Congolese fucker needs to be done. There are loads of Somalis in prison in the UK, if they're real they would have someone shank this c*nt. If there's no retaliation for this aggression against the Somali community, then Somalis in the UK are straight pussy.
They will put him on a soft wing or most likely isolation .secondly this was not an attack on the somali community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending