Skinny farahs who feel hopeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a solution for you: http://www.trtrevolution.com/what-happens-18-months-trt/ go to website read it, it will save you.

cliffs

First and foremost I chose to go on TRT to improve my health. Everything else was secondary. If I measure my progress on the status of my health alone, then it’s phenomenal.

With optimized hormones, I feel in near-perfect health: both mentally and physically, and my blood work is in pristine shape.

Although to tell the truth, nothing compares to the sense of well-being I felt during the first months of TRT.

When you start out on TRT, the dopamine receptors in your brain are saturated. You feel AMAZING.

I recall simple acts like having shower and I felt like I entered nirvana. However this phase lasts just a few months.

Motivation is a mercurial force that comes and goes, but I can say I feel more motivated now than any time in my 20s.

I want to get up each morning and make my mark on the world. I want to try new things and my appetite for risk has increased – I’ve even taken up mountain climbing"

."

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
So you're telling me that you've been on TRT for a month when 2 weeks ago you were saying you wanted to save some sperm for your future wife and advicing me against taking TRT

So you're telling me that you've been on TRT for a month when 2 weeks ago you were saying you wanted to save some sperm for your future wife and advicing me against taking TRT

I'm natty right now but once I reach my 30s I will definitely get on TRT. You can get ur sperm count back by going with HGC

TRT and steroids are not the same. One is monitored by your doctor while the other is pumping unknown substance into your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending