Skin

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Has anyones skin color changed naturally?

I use to be darker then what I am now, I didn't realize untill someone told me and they asked if I was bleaching, but I have never touched that in my Life.

I tried to find answers on Google but couldn't find any.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
I used to be super light skin like my mother untill sometime after puberty (11 ish) then I became dark af.

It happens to all humans. Even white people.

Many Central Europeans are born as blondes but become brunettes during childhood.

Children apparently produce less melanin. Also, women produce slightly less melanin than men. Lol, so female children are always the lightest population in any group.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
It happens to all humans. Even white people.

Many Central Europeans are born as blondes but become brunettes during childhood.

Children apparently produce less melanin. Also, women produce slightly less melanin than men. Lol, so female children are always the lightest population in any group.
Ah okay it makes sense now :reallymaury:

Yeah it's probably just a gender thing like the ancient Egyptian paintings lol. :stevej:

I use to be super lightskin but then I went to Somalia so I got a little darker.
Ahaha even the most light skin people are dark in somalia unless they wear face veil. I am surprised when i see somali male singers that live there looking so light skin am like damn they must be bleaching themselves.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Ahaha even the most light skin people are dark in somalia unless they wear face veil. I am surprised when i see somali male singers that live there looking so light skin am like damn they must be bleaching themselves.

My auntie and Uncle in Mogadishu are very light skin, their skin color Dosen't change at all during the hot times.

Apollo

VIP
My auntie and Uncle in Mogadishu are very light skin, their skin color Dosen't change at all during the hot times.

Everyone in the tropics is tanned, including lighter people there.

In the West, they would be a few shades lighter due to the colder climate.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No Blacks don't tan. That's how i know all black celebs bleahc like jay z and definitely beyonce. Hell even the Dwayne johnson comes back whiter than white from time to time.

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts