Skin Care

Status
Not open for further replies.
lately i use black soap and apple cider vinegar in my skincare routine
It works very well, because i have oily skin/combined skin

But now the new problem is that my face needs more moisturizing, i use this day/night creme with aloe vera in it from hollandandbarret, but i dont feel like its enough..

Also my hands are dying this winter, so do you know the best moisturizing creme you can use for hands and face

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Wow u used black soap and apple vinegar without moisturiser:damn:
Poor Skin, it deserves TLC :kendrickcry:

My advice to drink plenty of water. Oil or water based moisturiser for face. You find at your local chemist. If you're boujee shop at sephora.
And for the hands, use sorbolene and shea or cocoa butter, cerave sa lotion (best option for your case). Exfoliate eg. body scrub or exfoliating towel to get rid of flaky skins.
Good Luck :cosbyhmm:
Don't ever forget moisturizing :fredo:

Wow u used black soap and apple vinegar without moisturiser:damn:
Poor Skin, it deserves TLC :kendrickcry:

My advice to drink plenty of water. Oil or water based moisturiser for face. You find at your local chemist. If you're boujee shop at sephora.
And for the hands, use sorbolene and shea or cocoa butter, cerave sa lotion (best option for your case). Exfoliate eg. body scrub or exfoliating towel to get rid of flaky skins.
Good Luck :cosbyhmm:
Don't ever forget moisturizing :fredo:

No i do use a moisturizer but its not very good in my opinion, its just basic drugsstore from hollandandbarrets or something

And i dont use black soap and ACV every day
I use those product maybe 2 days a week and i dont use it together because that would be too harsh

I think i will buy shea butter but where the hell do i get the natural one, without alcohol and everything

Btw i would love to go to sephora but we dont have it in Holland :liberaltears:

Thanks sis but which moisturizer do you use? I will drink 2 liter water from now on inshallah :hillarybiz:

I used to use african black soap for a while and it dried my skin out too. Most moisturisers are mehhh, but AVEENO is the single GOAT moisturiser. I am half-way convinced it can cure cancer and aids

I'm 85% sure it's a body/general moisturiser, but that shit just works on my face. The way skin soaks up that

:banderas:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I like making organic masks, it really helped with my acne.

turmeric and honey
coffee and honey
rice powder and milk
matcha and honey

I usually apply them before going to bed for 2 hours.

I also used apple cider vinegar with rose water as a toner and organic aloe vera soap

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I’ve also got oily/combination skin and I use 100% rose seed hip oil as a moisturizer and when I go outside I use a face cream with spf on top.

I try to not use too many products, because my skin is very sensitive. You should look at the Ordinary. Their skincare is amazing! That’s where I bought my rose seed hip oil. They also sell Retinol (for pigmentation), Vitamine C suspension (brighter complexion), chemical peelings etc. for a bargain!!

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
@RICH why are you laughing woman? Saliid Macsaro is the best moisturiser our forefathers used it. Saliid Macsaro cures headache. Saliid Macsaro can be eaten with Canjeero. Saliid Macsaro is GOAT. I apply a little before i shower and boom you have the best moisturiser :salute:

RICH

@RICH why are you laughing woman? Saliid Macsaro is the best moisturiser our forefathers used it. Saliid Macsaro cures headache. Saliid Macsaro can be eaten with Canjeero. Saliid Macsaro is GOAT. I apply a little before i shower and boom you have the best moisturiser :salute:

I love the fact that you’re using it!! There are not many men I know who use a natural moisturizer these days. I wasn’t trying to be demeaning walaal :samwelcome:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
I love the fact that you’re using it!! There are not many men I know who use a natural moisturizer these days. I wasn’t trying to be demeaning walaal :samwelcome:

You should definitely use it too and stop being an ashy Xaliimo with no side effects :gaasdrink:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I’ve also got oily/combination skin and I use 100% rose seed hip oil as a moisturizer and when I go outside I use a face cream with spf on top.

I try to not use too many products, because my skin is very sensitive. You should look at the Ordinary. Their skincare is amazing! That’s where I bought my rose seed hip oil. They also sell Retinol (for pigmentation), Vitamine C suspension (brighter complexion), chemical peelings etc. for a bargain!!

I just checked the website, £8.00 for retinol omg it's soo cheap :damnmusic:thanks for sharing this gem

Which face cream? Where did you bought it
Kruidvat/Etos or douglas?

I have nivea, garnier etc but they are all shit and then i bought some cremes from detuinen with aloe vera in it, its okay but maybe there is better

I will looo into Ordinary thanks

RICH

Which face cream? Where did you bought it
Kruidvat/Etos or douglas?

I have nivea, garnier etc but they are all shit and then i bought some cremes from detuinen with aloe vera in it, its okay but maybe there is better

I will looo into Ordinary thanks

This one from Douglas.

https://m.douglas.nl/Verzorging-Gez...roductbrand_3000065868.html?sourceRef=INVALID

Gebruik zo min mogelijk dingen van nivea, garnier enz. Het enige wat ik van niveau gebruik is die tonic voor de gevoelige huid (roze fles). Voor de rest gebruik ik een face wash van Simple.

RICH

oils don't work for me:mjcry: only thick creams and lotions.
¨
do u mean vaseline? its good for lips but nasty otherwise so i don't like using it

No, glysolid! Every somali household has one.

glysolid.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending