Skin care

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Icl I thought skin care was gay until recently and would always violate anyone who either done skincare or even had bad skin. Then at like around November my skin started breaking out for the first time, this has NEVER happened before in the beginning I didn’t really care cuz I thought why would a guy care about his skin and then lockdown came. It got 10 times worse to a point where if anything touched my face it would hurt and my face would look like it’s ready to bleed all day. I told my cousin about it cuz she studies beauty and skin stuff and she told me I’m an idiot for letting it get this bad and I should have come to her earlier. Im going to her house today to take care of it but deep down I low-key don’t want to cuz I still kinda think skincare is gay
80A98BEB-90AD-4313-82D3-070162D6E5CC.jpeg

This is how bad it is for now

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
If you’re a teenager it will probably go on its own. But you need a good basic skincare routine regardless. So it’s good you’re finally getting the help. Taking care of your appearance isn’t gay.

Jungle

VIP
I live in LIndon mate
Lol keep it to yourself then like most man do. Not gay at all but why you trying to have a convo about it?

First thing i would say to you is keep your pillow case clean at all times as you should anyway. Never had that problem tho tbh.

Only thing i do besides staying moisturised n/h is scrub my face and neck down with cotton pads n baby lotion once maybe twice a month to keep the skin clean. I got forced through that as a yute but i stay doing it.

Icl I thought skin care was gay until recently and would always violate anyone who either done skincare or even had bad skin. Then at like around November my skin started breaking out for the first time, this has NEVER happened before in the beginning I didn’t really care cuz I thought why would a guy care about his skin and then lockdown came. It got 10 times worse to a point where if anything touched my face it would hurt and my face would look like it’s ready to bleed all day. I told my cousin about it cuz she studies beauty and skin stuff and she told me I’m an idiot for letting it get this bad and I should have come to her earlier. Im going to her house today to take care of it but deep down I low-key don’t want to cuz I still kinda think skincare is gayView attachment 171538
This is how bad it is for now
Try accutane but I am warning you it will get worse before it gets better. You can find it at your local pharmacy.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
affordable skincare routine each product is under 10 pounds...
(for mixed to oily, sensitive and acne prone skin)
Morning routine:
use cleanser with salicylic acid from the inkeylist.
niacinamide serum from the ordinary
then use succinic acid and sulfur from inkey list. (in the affected area)
then a normal cream (without perfume) the one from Inkey list is top.
finish by azelaic acid from the ordinary.

Night routine:
then exfoliate with 5% lactic acid from the ordinary.
ascorbic acid(vit c) + alpha arbutin 8% from the ordinary
then use succinic acid and sulfur from inkeylist.
then a normal cream (without perfume)
the one from Inkey list is top.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Morning routine:

Night routine:
How much does all of this cost :childplease:

Morning routine:

Night routine:
:dwill: Do you own a science lab?

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Try accutane but I am warning you it will get worse before it gets better. You can find it at your local pharmacy.

Accutane ( or more specifically the active ingredient isotretinoin) is a carefully monitored drug here in the UK, that requires a prescription. They have to take blood samples before you start and during treatment to make sure it doesn’t cause liver damage.

Are you in the US? I can’t believe Americans are just giving this stuff out OTC without control.

Accutane ( or more specifically the active ingredient isotretinoin) is a carefully monitored drug here in the UK, that requires a prescription. They have to take blood samples before you start and during treatment to make sure it doesn’t cause liver damage.

Are you in the US? I can’t believe Americans are just giving this stuff out OTC without control.
Didn’t know that I lived the UK btw.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Skin care isn't 🌈

The fastest fix is to talk to a dermatologist. They'll be able to quickly diagnose your issue and map a solution for you.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
These women are giving sum good advice drink some water and clean ur face and moisturize

Trending