Skateboarder Brooklinn Khoury Needs $400,000 For Surgery To Restore Her Smile After PITBULL Tore Off Lip & Piece Of Nose!

1637863406516.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A 22-year-old pro skater and model from California, whose entire upper lip and parts of her nose were torn off in a horrific attack by a relative’s pit bull has reportedly undergone ground-breaking surgery to try and restore her smile.

Brooklinn Khoury, of Mission Viejo, suffered the gruesome injury while visiting family in Arizona on Nov. 3, 2020 — a day before she was set to film her first TV commercial, according to BuzzFeed News.

The influencer, who was featured in a Vogue spread of female skaters a month before the vicious attack, kept posting her airborne exploits despite the disfigurement, using a bandage or hand to try and hide the wound.

But her injury attracted more attention and she began getting $1,000 per post from sponsors.

And when she announced her relationship with “Dance Moms” alum Chloé Lukasiak — who has 6.6 million Instagram followers — on Oct. 7, her own count skyrocketed from about 13,000 to over 50,000, BuzzFeed said.

“Beauty is so prescribed in so many ways,” Khoury told the outlet. “I don’t want to go on social media and feel like I’m not a whole person, looks-wise.”

The attack by the dog lasted “a good 30 seconds,” she said, adding that the animal shook her “head like a toy, ripping my upper lip and parts of my nose off.”

Khoury later posted updates on YouTube, where she announced that she found a surgeon to repair the damage a year after the injury. The $400,000 operation took place on Nov. 17, according to the Daily Mail.

She has not yet posted an update on how it went, but shared a photo that showed Lukasiak lying in bed next to her at the hospital five days later.

Earlier, she said she had “mixed feelings” about the surgery, People reported.

“I’m excited to get surgery to begin to heal again and work with this doctor. I’m also really sad to kind of stop my life again and have to go through the healing process,” Khoury said.

“This attack has taught me to truly love myself inside and out regardless of what people have to say,” she wrote on Instagram. “It taught me that society puts high standards on beauty, but the reality is that everyone is beautiful in their own way. It has taught me patience with the way people have reacted towards my story.

“It has taught me to love, even when I didn’t feel it from others,” Khoury continued. “It has shown me how precious life is. I will never take that for granted. Thank you all for your continued support on this journey and don’t forget to hug someone you love today.”

On the one-year anniversary of the attack, Lukasiak planned a surprise picnic for Khoury — and worked with Picnics Galore to set up a beachside gathering.

“Despite all the hardship she has experienced the past year, never once has she wavered in being the most incredible human I’ve ever met,” Lukasiak said on Instagram.

“I wanted to celebrate her in a way she would love so I invited everyone she loves most & threw her a surprise picnic on the beach,” she added.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts