SJWs are trying to force a Somali councilman to resign for not supporting pride month

Status
Not open for further replies.
0.jpeg.jpg

Looks latino

Does that not go against his rights? How is it homophobia if he doesn't believe in it?

Uffff these lot sometimes annoy me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Loool it is and if we say were this and that it is get the f*ck out of here despite there is no hunt againist qanisnimo but africannimo is sure well under attack on regular basis

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Good for him. He is a real Muslim. Anyone who attacks him is Islamophobic. Leave us alone. We don't want to support this. You will never change us. They are making what is haram allowed. They are testing our limits to see how far we will accept. They will push for other extreme positions. This is disgusting. Homosexuality is something you force on yourself to seek attention. No one wants to do it. There is no such thing as a private gay person. They must do it in public.

Muji

VIP
This man stands by his principles while ilhan is bootyclapping. Dont be surprised if she comes after him to score political points

How do you know supporting gay rights isn’t one of her principles?

She has the same enemies as gay people: the far right. As a woman who wears the hijab why would she not support others to do what they want?

She has the same enemies as gay people: the far right. As a woman who wears the hijab why would she not support others to do what they want?
Cause she is fake....she is playing games and she is not very good at t. The end is near for her imo

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter

If you define yourself and your principles in opposition to your perceived enemies you are a rather poor creature I think.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Was that the only thing I said dumbass?

That was the crux of your inane post, yes. Take for example “how do you know that supporting gay rights isn’t one of her principles” that’s beyond retarded. She’s ostensibly a Muslim, like me, meaning an Ash’ari Sunni Somali Muslim, of which I assure you that supporting homophiles is not a tenet. Then what’s the point of her hijab? If to practice her religion means first she must abandon it?

Muji

VIP
That was the crux of your inane post, yes. Take for example “how do you know that supporting gay rights isn’t one of her principles” that’s beyond retarded. She’s ostensibly a Muslim, like me, meaning an Ash’ari Sunni Somali Muslim, of which I assure you that supporting homophiles is not a tenet. Then what’s the point of her hijab? If to practice her religion means first she must abandon it?

I have no idea why she wears a hijab or what her Islam is like and neither do you. Muslims are not a homogeneous group. There are ones who blow themselves up, there are ones who live in peace, there are ones who dance as a sign of worship and there are ones who support the rights of all human beings.

You are trying to control the behaviour of a woman who you know nothing about. She’s a politician who supported gay rights before and after her election win. Nothing has changed.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I have no idea why she wears a hijab or what her Islam is like and neither do you. Muslims are not a homogeneous group. There are ones who blow themselves up, there are ones who live in peace, there are ones who dance as a sign of worship and there are ones who support the rights of all human beings.

You are trying to control the behaviour of a woman who you know nothing about. She’s a politician who supported gay rights before and after her election win. Nothing has changed.

Islam isn’t a subjective amorphous practice. You can’t decide what “what your Islam is like” like some new age cult. I do know what Islam she follows, I mentioned it in my last post. Occam’s razor would’ve got you there. I am not trying to “control” her either, but I am acknowledging that she’s either acting like a munafiqah to be accepted among her liberal voters or she is one, one way or the other she is to be condemned by Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending