SJW Xalimo Murtad Self Hater claims Somalia is better off with Islam

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
sorry but that image kills me everytime regarless of context. which faarax was inspo, im thinking barkhad abdi lol.

but she is a delusional ex muslim who craves attnetion, so best to ignore

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Ok here's what I have to say ........

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Couldn't agree more. A country with the world's lowest levels of human development, rampant corruption, endemic clan-based warfare, intermittent droughts, and a deadly locust infestation shouldn't be expending what little time and energy they have protesting foreign matters. To quote our resident crypto-qabilists, "focus on your gobol".

Somalis are so fucking embarrassing. You can't even run your own country but constantly crying about other people.

Oh and that girl is right, Islam is a disease.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Somalis are so fucking embarrassing. You can't even run your own country but constantly crying about other people.

Oh and that girl is right, Islam is a disease.
this is the 4th time you insulted islam. are you okay up there?

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
:gucciwhat:

This is you right now.

You fail to comprehend that they made fun of our prophet (PBUH) and we are proud Somalis who will not lose our dignity by letting murtads make fun of us and our religion.

Just to clarify, the teacher that was brutally murdered in Paris did not insult the prophet. This is a fabrication by extremists and their sympathisers to justify his beheading. He was merely showing a caricature that depicted the prophet for purposes of classroom discussion.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Just to clarify, the teacher that was brutally murdered in Paris did not insult the prophet. This is a fabrication by extremists and their sympathisers to justify his beheading. He was merely showing a caricature that depicted the prophet for purposes of classroom discussion.
Am I talking about that?:mjlol:You're clearly dyslexic if you don't have the function to read.

I said they mocked our holy prophet ﷺ the people I was referring to were Charlie Hebdo.

This racism they create fuels racism in people by believing their stereotypes demonising them in the making. This is not about freedom or not. This is hate speech hiding behind human liberty like political freedom.

You have to understand France is not the victim here and never will be.

Invader

@hawa-ali Let's take a magic carpet and travel back in time to see the civilised French in action.
giphy.gif

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Am I talking about that?:mjlol:You're clearly dyslexic if you don't have the function to read.

I said they mocked our holy prophet ﷺ the people I was referring to were Charlie Hebdo.

You have to understand France is not the victim here and never will be.

Spare me the history lesson, I am well aware of Europe's colonial history. This has very little to do with the discussion itself.

Charlie Hebdo is well within its rights to publish mocking, satirical, and insulting depictions of any person, alive or dead, including religious figures. While you may find such depictions distasteful, this is a freedom guaranteed by Western liberal democracy. If you cannot countenance a society that permits such actions, you can always leave.

This racism they create fuels racism in people by believing their stereotypes demonising them in the making. This is not about freedom or not. This is hate speech hiding behind human liberty like political freedom.

Making outlandish depictions of a religious figure, and poking fun at organized religion, is not "racism". To reiterate, Charlie Hebdo is an irreverent, satirical magazine. They regularly rag on everyone including the Pope, the Virgin Mary, Jesus, and even Michel Houellebecq; a man convicted for "inciting racial hatred", and who said Islam "is a dangerous religion". Expecting your faith to be exempt from mocking and derision is naïve at best, and delusional at worst. This is the West baby! Meeshaan naxariis majirto.

On a much more serious note, no amount of beheadings or protests will sway public opinion to your side. To the contrary, you empower right-wing extremists and identitarians, that argue Islam is fundamentally incompatible with Western values, by implicitly arguing those who insult religious figures are deserving of death.

If you truly believe that we face judgement when die, then leave the punishment to God. An omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent creator doesn't need your help separating the sinners from the herd.

Invader

Spare me the history lesson, I am well aware of Europe's colonial history. This has very little to do with the discussion itself.

Charlie Hebdo is well within its rights to publish mocking, satirical, and insulting depictions of any person, alive or dead, including religious figures. While you may find such depictions distasteful, this is a freedom guaranteed by Western liberal democracy. If you cannot countenance a society that permits such actions, you can always leave.

Making outlandish depictions of a religious figure, and poking fun at organized religion, is not "racism". To reiterate, Charlie Hebdo is an irreverent, satirical magazine. They regularly rag on everyone including the Pope, the Virgin Mary, Jesus, and even Michel Houellebecq; a man convicted for "inciting racial hatred", and who said Islam "is a dangerous religion". Expecting your faith to be exempt from mocking and derision is naïve at best, and delusional at worst. This is the West baby! Meeshaan naxariis majirto.

On a much more serious note, no amount of beheadings or protests will sway public opinion to your side. To the contrary, you empower right-wing extremists and identitarians, that argue Islam is fundamentally incompatible with Western values, by implicitly arguing those who insult religious figures are deserving of death.

If you truly believe that we face judgement when die, then leave the punishment to God. An omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent creator doesn't need your help separating the sinners from the herd.
Who said I wanted death. This was a 70 yr old woman who was in a church.

I only said the French needs to stop victimising.

The west? doon thou not have morals? claimyng they're the civilisers but dehumanise people unliketh them?

Western Values like political freedom and making fun of politicians is fine but when you do it to make fun of ethnicities then it's offensive.

No-one believes what you think. The French would disagree with you.:pachah1:

Being derogatory is apart of the French culture.

But they'll throw you in jail for denying the Holocaust tho. Liberte d'expression!
:mjlaugh:

Trending