SJW taskforce

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
to battle the lost souls that are known as social justice warriors that insult our culture, history and desecrate the somali name, i have set up this task force to seek new members and coordinate our operations. in short this is our command centre

so far our army is me, themightygeeljire, metamorphis

please create a twitter account with ur normal nick, then post it here

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Jabhada ka so horjeda SJW is already in the works on Twitter. :drakelaugh:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Dude. How many of this people have blocked you? Lol.
Too many to count. :drakelaugh:

That boobleheaded bird took a screenshot of my tweets and said I was the perfect example of an 'Ashy Abdi'. I was branded and most of beesha SJW blocked me as a result. :mjcry:

:mjlol: @ fatphobia. So I guess all health care practitioners are fat shamers then?:mjpls:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
"Naya orod kac oo baruurta iska jar"

"Hooyo don't fat shame me that is regressive and ignorant"

Hooyo's face :mjcry:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
"Naya orod kac oo baruurta iska jar"

"Hooyo don't fat shame me that is regressive and ignorant"

Hooyo's face :mjcry:

Let me go to my dad and say, aabo don't skinny shame me. That's intolerant and ignorant.

Aabo face:what:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
The thing is, they are given a smart phone when they're like 11, and before you know it they adopt another people's narrative, it goes to show that humans will always want to defend something, the problem here is the Somali SJW's (majority of which are girls) believe they are upholding some sort of truth that needs to be pushed out into the light, the truth is there are more important things in the world to address than some white teacher saying the 'n' word. :drakewtf:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Too many to count. :drakelaugh:

That boobleheaded bird took a screenshot of my tweets and said I was the perfect example of an 'Ashy Abdi'. I was branded and most of beesha SJW blocked me as a result. :mjcry:

:mjlol: @ fatphobia. So I guess all health care practitioners are fat shamers then?:mjpls:

These people are trigger happy when it comes to the block button. I've noticed these chicks are in a collaboration with Eritrean SJW chicks who adhere to the same narrative. (That's why you hear the term "East African feminists" thrown around a lot)

White people who previously couldn't point out Eritrea on the map.now think it's an intolerant awful culture.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
The good thing is, they really don't exist beyond the virtual realm, and if they do, they are relegated to classroom presentations, and sometimes, SOMETIMES, Ted Talks, but not all Ted Talks present irrefutable proofs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending