SJW BLM Somali girl explains why she's black

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would respect blm if they ever spoke about black on black crime or any of the issues within the black community like how they treat their own women.

1. You listen to rap.
  2. You dress like blacks.
  3. You talk likes blacks.
  4. You hang out with black gangs.
  5. You want 'thick' girls. The girls also flaunt their futo like black girls. Now Madow want to f*ck them and leave them, like they do with black girls.

Why do you do all these things if you don't want to be considered as black?

She basically is saying she's claiming black so she can tackle racism since Somalis were never enslaved what's the point of tackling racism racists will always exist if you live in a foreign country right.View attachment 51732 View attachment 51733
yep thank you, i wish more somali understood this, racism will always exist in every single country, and it always has.

and those who dominate the country are the ones who get to be racist effectively, if you don't like it, move to somalia were somali supremacy is the order or stick to the somali community in that foreign country and invest and bring the somali community to a better socio-economical sitaution were they would influence

Fuad

It baffles me too. We are clan based society and if Somalis are demonstrating together as an entity, it will only be about welfare related issues. Even the mosques have been clanised. They’ve no clue how the system works. In a democracy, it’s all about pressure interest groups and how you can mould people together & vote for their common interests in one voice. They are still in the clan stage and couldn’t fathom such cooperation with others can achieve dividends like social justice. The most vocal ones against these groups have experienced the court and justice system, maybe, they wrongly expected The SJW’s will let them off the hook and thereby became hostile towards them. Sxb, it’s mind boggling.

I think their trolling online, it cant be real lol, the ones I met in real life understand issues better. The kind of arguments they post here would quickly get so demolished it's not even worth making them

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
:bell:
I'm in shock that someone thinks like this and has people who are like giving her high fives telling her she's intelligent. Supporting this that's why she thinks she can spew this nonsense. My head:deadosama:

1. You listen to rap.
  2. You dress like blacks.
  3. You talk likes blacks.
  4. You hang out with black gangs.
  5. You want 'thick' girls. The girls also flaunt their futo like black girls. Now Madow want to f*ck them and leave them, like they do with black girls.
Why do you do all these things if you don't want to be considered as black?
When have I did that LMAO

20180804_145940.png
20180804_145956.png
here is her clapback why has it got be blacks only that we share experiences with many other country's were colonized her point is invalid she's literally begging hard to be black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending