SJW BLM Somali girl explains why she's black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geeljire

Social Justice Warrior (SJW) means that they are fighting for the Rigjts of both our mothers and sisters, so they could venture outside of their homes without attracting the wrath of redneck racists. SJW has been painted negatively just like the preceding movements that sought justice for minorities. You lot sound like privileged white men and yet, when a Somali women is insulted or physically abused, you guys express collective rage. Since all the signs of animosity towards our women is there, what the SJW Somalis are doing is our mothers and sisters to walk safely to the shops, schools and to their homes without harassment or physical injuries from rednecks. While you guys sit here, criticise them and do nothing, they are proactive fighting for their justice and female members of our families. What a shame!!!

I've always wondered why people who fight for social justice were labelled sjw and maligned here on sspot, what's wrong with being a social justice warrior? Why does it even have negative connotations especially among Somalis, an ethnic minority group who likely to be the targets of social injustice

I've always wondered why people who fight for social justice were labelled sjw and maligned here on sspot, what's wrong with being a social justice warrior? Why does it even have negative connotations especially among Somalis, an ethnic minority group who likely to be the targets of social injustice
Because by being a Sjw your acting like a who gets her back blown out Somalis stand on the cadows chest not the other way round while I'm in a gaalos country I'll never beg for acceptance. I'm just here for Money and Knowledge in the meantime I'll let My Nuts hang!:trumpsmirk:

Because by being a Sjw your acting like a who gets her back blown out Somalis stand on the cadows chest not the other way round while I'm in a gaalos country I'll never beg for acceptance. I'm just here for Money and Knowledge in the meantime I'll let My Nuts hang!:trumpsmirk:

Fighting for social justice doesn't mean begging for acceptance, at least that's not how I look at it

Social justice as in fighting and standing up for your rights when their violated.

Begging for acceptance? Who cares about that :susp:

Fuad

It baffles me too. We are clan based society and if Somalis are demonstrating together as an entity, it will only be about welfare related issues. Even the mosques have been clanised. They’ve no clue how the system works. In a democracy, it’s all about pressure interest groups and how you can mould people together & vote for their common interests in one voice. They are still in the clan stage and couldn’t fathom such cooperation with others can achieve dividends like social justice. The most vocal ones against these groups have experienced the court and justice system, maybe, they wrongly expected The SJW’s will let them off the hook and thereby became hostile towards them. Sxb, it’s mind boggling.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
She basically is saying she's claiming black so she can tackle racism since Somalis were never enslaved what's the point of tackling racism racists will always exist if you live in a foreign country right.View attachment 51732 View attachment 51733
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/it-seems-somali-women-have-a-history-of-protesting.26391/

This isn’t about being black.

This is just a showing a picture of Somalis protesting for the release of an african American civil rights activist.

It’s surprising to see how everyone here is anti blm
But Somalis back home actually participated in protesting for African Americans.

If this happened today 10/10 y’all would just call them sjw and just disown them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
4931.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
4931.jpg
giphy.gif

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-4_0-56-51.jpeg
    upload_2018-8-4_0-56-51.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 138
Even though you didn’t tag me, I will answer.
You don’t have to be black to fight against racism. I don’t think people in general see a big difference between somali or Aa since to them we are all black.
The thing that mind boggles me is that they didn’t just enslave west Africans because they didn’t want East Africans they didn’t because they were closer to them. So if Somalia was in west Africa, you better believe they would’ve taken your black asses too. So just because you were lucky doesn’t mean you are superior. That’s the same thing I hate about Arabs, just because the Quran is closer to there nativ languages and they look Arab, doesn’t mean they are superior. And I hate Arabs. So how can I condone the same behavior I’m so vehemently against?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Not sure if this is a gender or a race issue.

However, it's interesting how we turned out back to the sjw that provides us assylum and started taking up far right viewpoints.

Even though you didn’t tag me, I will answer.
You don’t have to be black to fight against racism. I don’t think people in general see a big difference between somali or Aa since to them we are all black.
The thing that mind boggles me is that they didn’t just enslave west Africans because they didn’t want East Africans they didn’t because they were closer to them. So if Somalia was in west Africa, you better believe they would’ve taken your black asses too. So just because you were lucky doesn’t mean you are superior. That’s the same thing I hate about Arabs, just because the Quran is closer to there nativ languages and they look Arab, doesn’t mean they are superior. And I hate Arabs. So how can I condone the same behavior I’m so vehemently against?
The Portuguese tried to enslave us I belive. Plus we are strong people not like west Africans please tell me how we compare to weak people? If somalia was in West Africa we would be the only non enslaved country there lmaooo

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I need the context of this picture
You have to go deep diving man. Cause I can barely find shit.
I ran into this picture from an old twitter thread I saw months ago talking about somalia back in the day. It was mostly directed at diaspora like us.

I also didn’t know Kareem Abdul jabbar coached the Somali national basketball team back in the day.

Bro ask other users like @Factz or @Crow them niggas legit know all the Somali history shit

You have to go deep diving man. Cause I can barely find shit.
I ran into this picture from an old twitter thread I saw months ago talking about somalia back in the day. It was mostly directed at diaspora like us.

I also didn’t know Kareem Abdul jabbar coached the Somali national basketball team back in the day.

Bro ask other users like @Factz or @Crow them niggas legit know all the Somali history shit
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar?!! Wow ok I'll ask them

The Portuguese tried to enslave us I belive. Plus we are strong people not like west Africans please tell me how we compare to weak people? If somalia was in West Africa we would be the only non enslaved country there lmaooo
I love how she goes we were lucky we wernt lucky we were brave we aint fierce for nothing these lil wannabees disgust me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending