Size of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
SO_area.jpg

Look how big it is

Why on earth are we fighting each other when we can fit our entire population into one u.s. county?

tfw old mudug is west virginia

:mjlol:

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
Somalia is MASSIVE. were just too busy splitting it into little villages smh. Our ancestors would be ashamed of the generation before us that has burned down all of their hard work and then continued to pass the hate and ignorance onto feeble minded children who then grew up to be you lot.​

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
You win :dead:

Does that mean you gays will sacrifice yourselves for your country and become heterosexual? We're gonna need all the help we can get if we want to populate the earth with more Somalis. :drakekidding:
im not gay, but they can donate sperm? or atleast adopt the some of the kids that will surely be neglected in this movement.

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
If somalis all came together and formed one country, uniting the somali half of djibouti, kenya and Ethiopia with somalia again we'd probably control east africa.

Shit...No wonder they divided it up, can't have that

Somalia has more land and unforeseen opportunities than people know what to do with.

If you walked the coastline of Somali, it would take you weeks of intermittently not seeing people. I still can't find the feeling that matches the serenity of sitting on an isolated strip of coastal sand with the your hands dug into the silk like sand.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He who pays the piper calls the tune I'll tell you why we are at eachothers throats if anyone can tell me how many international agencies are stationed in halane

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Thats why iam on team Somaliweyn.

Did you fucking knew that Shabeellaha Hoose can be home to all somali population within Africa and outside?

Only in Jakarta 30 million people live. Ofcourse they will have smaller space for dhuuso tho.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Thats why iam on team Somaliweyn.

Did you fucking knew that Shabeellaha Hoose can be home to all somali population within Africa and outside?

Only in Jakarta 30 million people live. Ofcourse they will have smaller space for dhuuso tho.

And can feed us and most of East Africa if utilized correctly.

Unbelievable what we're squandering, South Korea would kill for these resources.

Big land for all of us I hope. Somali population size obsessions on this forum is cringe worthy tho. Xasuso Japan siday ugashay Asia! Waa wax an afkayga sooba marin Karin!

Status
Not open for further replies.