Siyaasinta Beesha Iljeex oo Dar,daaran Culus ujeediyay 250 Ergo Ee ka qeyb galeysa Shirka Hobyo

3-1.jpg

67766155_493016458179942_3615374706653265920_n.jpg

A Hidden Message from General Galaal, '' A United HG is an United Somalia''

:rejoice:The 2 Months HG Conference is still ongoing, so many serious 100 years planning is taking place in Hobyo, Walee Beesha Iljeex HG is Hungry as ever to compete for the Game Of Throne, i sense that Aideed's Prophecy of HG Dictator for Somalia is on the rise.

:yacadiim:@DR OSMAN whats your take on this ongoing 2 Months HG Conference, i heard that planning of how to take over Somalia is being discussed with many ex-USC, SNA, UIC, Warlords, Politicians, Shadowy Business men, Shabaabist and SFGs all Present, walee this is a very rare occurrence in Somalia.

Last edited:
:yacadiim:@DR OSMAN whats your take on this ongoing 2 Months HG Conference, i heard that planning of how to take over Somalia is being discussed with many ex-USC, SNA, UIC, Warlords, Politicians, Shadowy Business men, Shabaabist and SFGs all Present, walee this is a very rare occurrence in Somalia.
"i heard that planning of how to take over Somalia is being discussed"

:comeon:
Really? In the condition Galmudug is in

Forget taking over anything just focus building galmudug and than talk about taking over something.

InshaAllah focus on agriculture, health care, education, infrastructure, manufacturing and so on

:hmm:Can a single clan really dominate the entire country?

Trending

Latest posts