Siyaad Barre and Secular Socailism in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
I was watch a interview about this Somali woman but I will the story from her view. I tried finding it because my hooyo show me it. insha Allah I will find it.

She was 20 years old during Siyaad Barre Regime, she worked in government things. They're was time when Siyaad Barre said "The inheritance for man and woman must be the same", this obivously is going against what Allah mentioned for inheritance in Surah Nisa,
"For the males, what is equal to share of two females". These is kuffur because deny what Allah mentioned is disbelief. During this time everyone was Jahil they didn't give, one bit I bet they were gaalo. Until ten Somali shabaab rebelled by saying this is gaalnimo, why would people continue like this. Siyaad wanted them in jail and they went to jail, after a couple days they got executed by his regime, she also said when people were going to get executed they were scared and that. These boys were firm and strong. They died by becoming shuhadah.

This Woman was suprised of these boys, steadfast and ready. When the others were usually scared. This woman went to Dugsi Quran, she learnt that what Siyaad Barre is doing kuffur. She went to her hooyo and kept on telling here this is Haraam, pray your salah and pay your zakah but she kept on saying this is the new world we are in new age we don't want traditions of the Old. She gave her the Quran, and she completely changed from secular ideology to a more religious person.

Although they are gaalos on this forum but we have to acknowledge that somalia cannot cope with secularism. Somalia had four phases from Democarcy, to Secular Socailism with War and Tribe and lastly reform. It is people saying we don't Islam because they want to continue and satisfy this small life.

AStack

HardOnHoes
Where's @Bidaar Wanagsan when you need him to shit all over a thread like this :farmajoyaab:. Secularism ftw sxb amen.png

Suárez

Fate is interconnected, when Siyaad Barre done all the gaalo on this Earth, God gave him a good lesson. He got sick, his people fought each other, the dawlads spilt into 4 states.

Allahuma Azizal Islam wal Muslimeen
Wa Adila Shirka wal Mushrikeen

Fate is interconnected, when Siyaad Barre done all the gaalo on this Earth, God gave him a good lesson. He got sick, his people fought each other, the dawlads spilt into 4 states.

Your country is Christian sxb

World

VIP

Why doesn’t the same thing happen to the Western countries who are the most prosperous in the world? Or in China where Muslims are banned from fasting or having Islamic surnames? Or Ex-Soviet Muslim states in Central Asia like Kazakhstan who are now mainly non-religious/atheist? Turkey?

Why doesn’t the same thing happen to the Western countries who are the most prosperous in the world? Or in China where Muslims are banned from fasting or having Islamic surnames? Or Ex-Soviet Muslim states in Central Asia like Kazakhstan who are now mainly non-religious/atheist? Turkey?

Because we are already in akhirul zamaan its going to worse before it gets better (only for 40 years though). All the answers are in the books read them

Suárez

Firstly Accept fate, accepting fate will make situations more easier to deal with than panicing and questioning.

Secondly the most properous countries used our ideas and went ahead of us, and also colonised countries for wealth look at Uk and France. America was different story, it was geography and production that made it powerful.

In China the muslim people fast in secrecy and have Muslim names in sercet. Hiding anything in the governmemt is easy in China.

In Russia the soviets indoctrinated not the adults but the children thats why we have many jahil people in central asia and even turkey as example but when atuturk died the succesor presidents stop all these rules. Erdogan is now making a more religious turkey than a secular one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts