Sixth form interview tips pls help me 🤲🏽🤲🏽

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You'll be cheating with and dependent on chatgpt. Tell it to question you.

If I had chatgpt when I was in education

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
so you guys need to do an interview to get into A level classes? and 6th form is 10th or 11th grade
?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

only in some sixth forms and its 16-18
Sad you guys need to go through all that trouble just to end up in a Nasty ghetto college Man I bet some community college in the middle of the Hood has a stronger and more valueable degree

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Sad you guys need to go through all that trouble just to end up in a Nasty ghetto college Man I bet some community college in the middle of the Hood has a stronger and more valueable degree
Universities in London are Top notch,
Just don’t stay in student accommodation that’s where all the ghetto is

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Universities in London are Top notch,
Just don’t stay in student accommodation that’s where all the ghetto is
Comparing U.S. unversities to the ones in uk. terrible salary over there aswell I dont know who would live in uk voluntarily Interviewing to get into a high level class Well shouldnt your academics take priority or social skills

Comparing U.S. unversities to the ones in uk. terrible salary over there aswell I dont know who would live in uk voluntarily Interviewing to get into a high level class Well shouldnt your academics take priority or social skills
Do you guys not have interviews to get into US universities?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Do you guys not have interviews to get into US universities?
No, the most you do is an personal essay and id say thats optional for most institutions only like 30-50% do it. In fact, some top universities are completely dropping the standardized testing requirement lol. Its based off of your Grade point average, extra curriculars and other things like achievements, rigor of classes and if you took college classes in high school.

I still dont understand the concept of sixths form and A-Level things just complex for no reason at all, especially when U.S. does it simpler with much better Universities too