sixir/magic

Royalflush

novacane
how common is this in our community
i know lots of asians do this, fortune telling, reading palms, healing magic, breaking people apart, love magic etc

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
That’s why I keep a few good Haitians by my side. They do the deed for me, I ain’t gotta handle nothing :ohno:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don't know about the north, but in the south there are few things that isn't considered sixir, but superstitious for good fortune etc

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Somalis don’t do it. We kill anyone before they even mutter it.

Just joking, it’s common that every city has at least one Sixhir Halimo who poisons her maids and are full of jealousy :)

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Random thought..... I can’t wrap my head around the fact that the jinns in somalia speak somali, can you just imagine? Xaafadas baan ka soo raaci kkkkkk.

i think its kinda common now in our time ... i think i saw some shit on insta a few years back.. somali young person...
yoo audubillahi god proctect us becouse most of these people are hidden in our communities

like imagine pissing them off. and just like that ... they cast a spell

it’s common but u don’t hear about it. i don’t wanna rat or put anyone business there but just know a good amount of somalis xalimo do it, it’s rare finding a farax doing it. they mostly use it to separate husband and wife or make someone fall in love with them

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
it’s common but u don’t hear about it. i don’t wanna rat or put anyone business there but just know a good amount of somalis xalimo do it, it’s rare finding a farax doing it. they mostly use it to separate husband and wife or make someone fall in love with them

u will fall in love with me Mr. Dhulbahante

1611452242276.png

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
1) How do you know this information?
2) What language do they use to communicate with the jinns? :mjlaugh:

1) How do you know this information?
2) What language do they use to communicate with the jinns? :mjlaugh:
1.Disowned some relatives for doing it.
2. idk about the language but from what i’ve seen and heard it’s arabic. i don’t want to give info out on it cuz wallahi that shit is dangerous. you will live a miserable life here and after.

they don’t “control” the jinn. they do sacrifices and they worship them and the jinn does little favors in return. they are the ones being controlled not the other way arround

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
I don't know about the north, but in the south there are few things that isn't considered sixir, but superstitious for good fortune etc
It happens in the south because some bantu Somalis have thought the Somalis

That's what some local say

Bantu voodoo comes from west africa so they might be on to something

The epic center of black magic on the continent is Benin

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
O
1.Disowned some relatives for doing it.
2. idk about the language but from what i’ve seen and heard it’s arabic. i don’t want to give info out on it cuz wallahi that shit is dangerous. you will live a miserable life here and after.

they don’t “control” the jinn. they do sacrifices and they worship them and the jinn does little favors in return. they are the ones being controlled not the other way arround
What kind of sacrifice animal or human ???
The elite of the world do the human sacrifice to the evil jinn I know that

What about these everyday HALIMOS what do they sacrifice ??? A small animal ???

O

What kind of sacrifice animal or human ???
The elite of the world do the human sacrifice to the evil jinn I know that

What about these everyday HALIMOS what do they sacrifice ??? A small animal ???
yeh like a roaster or chicken, cat, dog etc. again DO NOT TRY THIS