Six Djiboutian died and 15 more injured in Dire Dawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Must be those 50k Oromos that recently got deported from Djabouti.

It was actually 30 thousand Oromos that got deported from Djibouti.

Either way, it could be very possible. Maybe this is Gallas response after being deported from Djibouti. As Jawar Mohammed said, the deported Gallas arrived to Dire Dawa (Dir Dhabe) which was a pretty bad idea.

Oromos hold a grudge against anyone with a Somali forehead, Xoolo Somalis will never have a united front because we're too concerned with clan. Its kinda Cisse fault too because many of them left DD when Djibouti was established smh

VIP
Oromos hold a grudge against anyone with a Somali forehead, Xoolo Somalis will never have a united front because we're too concerned with clan. Its kinda Cisse fault too because many of them left DD when Djibouti was established smh

Yup, left awdal and dhiri dhabe in large numbers.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
That's because they know that they have an important job in colonising the Canfar.
:trumpsmirk:

oI65dUl.png

rK0rG54.png

1y4WRDR.png

Canfar were getting beat down bad. :whoo:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Thank God I'm not in a position of power otherwise I would've slaughtered thousands if not hundreds of thousands of Oromo hordes remorselessly.

It's what they want. I heard those 30k oromo were resettled in dir dewa?:gucciwhat:

what kind of dumb ass move is that? they were better off in jabuuti where they could be watched, but shipping them to dir dewa when they hold a grudge, and reinforcing the oromo there already was dumb move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts