Six-Day War (1967)

lmaoo I also heard Israel couldn't win a fight with Hezbollah. Sometimes not everything goes how people expect them to be. Just like how the allied forces (Britain, France etc) got humiliated by the Ottomans at the battle of Gallipoli

Can someone confirm my Mom told me there were some Somali Shahiids who went to voluteer and fight there.

Apollo

VIP
Somebody should copy his theme and make a video like that with similar graphics and optics about the Somali-Ethiopia war of the 1970s.

Somebody should copy his theme and make a video like that with similar graphics and optics about the Somali-Ethiopia war of the 1970s.

I think he will eventually do it considering it was the largest war between two African states. Hopefully, he doesn't mess it up, some have already covered it and used bad sources and wrong info.

Apollo

VIP
I think he will eventually do it considering it was the largest war between two African states. Hopefully, he doesn't mess it up, some have already covered it and used bad sources and wrong info.

On a similar note, I wish the guy on langfocus would do a video about the Somali language as he covered Amharic, Swahili, and Wolof before.

On a similar note, I wish the guy on langfocus would do a video about the Somali language as he covered Amharic, Swahili, and Wolof before.

He's covered a lot of Afro-Asiatic languages.

Probably focus more on other languages before Somali.

We did get a video on this channel.

Pretty bad video as well lol.

But they disabled comments and ratings cause I'm guessing Somali were raging that a quote from the bible was being readout.

He's covered a lot of Afro-Asiatic languages.

Probably focus more on other languages before Somali.

We did get a video on this channel.

Pretty bad video as well lol.

But they disabled comments and ratings cause I'm guessing Somali were raging that a quote from the bible was being readout.
A Somali Bible :ftw9nwa: and the way he says Abo lmaoooo:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::dead::dead::dead:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

United Arabia lost in 6 days.

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Israel destroyed the Egyptian, Syrian and Jordanian airforce in a few hours.

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

The thing that always stuck in my head, is how Israel without detection completely wiped out Egypt’s entire airforce and forcing them to surrender. Mind you Egypt was the biggest power in the Arab countries fighting Israel at that time. Hate to admit it but imagine Somalia leaving the Arab league and allying with Israel instead :ohhh:

Hate to admit it but imagine Somalia leaving the Arab league and allying with Israel instead :ohhh:
Somalia should have no relations with that qashin vile nasty illegal country called Israel aka Israhell. We should be like a Malaysia, having little to no relations with them and still continue to progress. Palestinians are Muslims and as Muslims we support our brothers and sisters in difficult situations.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Hella f*ck up for Arabs I make fun of Levant Arab friends over this hilarious war. 6 vs 1 and Israel still won. :damn:

But, Somalis should not talk shit. Somalia lost a war to a country in fucking civil war in the late 70's. :dead:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Somalia should have no relations with that qashin vile nasty illegal country called Israel aka Israhell. We should be like a Malaysia, having little to no relations with them and still continue to progress. Palestinians are Muslims and as Muslims we support our brothers and sisters in difficult situations.

Malaysians are surrounded by politically left leaning successful non Muslim countries while we’re surrounded by far right extremist states- can’t compare the two. We should look to make friends with whoever is strong and is interested in an alliance, let’s not let emotion blind us walaal. However, I do still sympathise with Palestinians, it’s sad seeing what’s happening to them. In Sha Allah them and the Israelis become friends one day too.

Hella f*ck up for Arabs I make fun of Levant Arab friends over this hilarious war. 6 vs 1 and Israel still won. :damn:

But, Somalis should not talk shit. Somalia lost a war to a country in fucking civil war in the late 70's. :dead:
Stop the self hate and delusions. That's because Russia, Cuba and other countries were helping them and Somalis later on retreated. Somalia obviously could not fight a superpower and multiple countries. If nobody interfered to help them, Somalia would have overrun them easily and possibly conquer the whole country.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You can win in six days if a SUPERPOWER assists you defeat your ill prepared enemy. But the day WILL come (As Allah promised) when Israhell and its allies bend the knee and mortifyingly surrender.

True, I just laugh when somalis romanticize about the Ethiopian war back in the late 70s like as if they won. :sass2:

Do you also laugh when they bombed your capital and and sit on Haud???
He's a delusional self hater who tries to downplay his people. Somalia lost against Russia, Cuba and multiple other countries who ganged up on us. Before they interfered, Somalia was capturing land like it was nothing and continued to push deep. Had they not came to their rescue, Somalia could have possibly conquered their whole entire country.

Do you also laugh when they bombed your capital and and sit on Haud???

I cant recall hearing of ethiopians war planes conducting airstrike in hargeysa. But, I can recall witness testimonies and video evidence of somali airforce conducting airstrike in hargeysa, burco and brebera. Furthermore, Ido recall hearing that the Ethiopian airforce conducted an airstrike on a school in Boroma which was odious, despicable and reprehensible act. In regards to the haud, the people who live in the haud are not being victimized by ethnic Ethiopian. But,ethnic somalis who want to cleanse other qabil in the area. I do see the haud as part of Ethiopia. But, it comes across as part of the greater somaliland (jumuriada Adal and brebera) which seen by many as such. Viva gobolka Gashamo and haud

Trending