Sisters in Islam

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
SUBHANALLAH apparently women become muslim thanks to men! What do they think they are this gay ass sorority 😡

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Most converts to Islam are women. The First convert to Islam was a woman ffs 🤬 why do muslim men feel as if the deen belongs only to them?

Last edited:
Men are protectors and providers for women. That includes protecting her from hell fire. But you are right walaal, these arabs are weird, why they hanging with this red pill guy anyways 😂

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
@Mudug_gyal diinta ka bax, you lot ain't getting any representation, there hasn't been one female prophet so far, very strange
Hoyaadaadi maarada baatiga caado uu jarjaranjirtay oo always ka dhigan jirtay garac yahow. Your parents didnt read the dua before galmo I can tell shaydaanyahow

Hoyaadaadi maarada baatiga caado uu jarjaranjirtay oo always ka dhigan jirtay garac yahow. Your parents didnt read the dua before galmo I can tell shaydaanyahow
naaya dhuuntayda maxaad ku istaagaysa, ixtiraam ma lagu barin soomaha, wa lagu tababari doona, diinta ha ka baxin adi iyo qoysaskaaga way u baahanyihiin 👀

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
naaya dhuuntayda maxaad ku istaagaysa, ixtiraam ma lagu barin soomaha, wa lagu tababari doona, diinta ha ka baxin adi iyo qoysaskaaga way u baahanyihiin 👀
I am a righteous muslim maiden you will never misguide me. Waxaad tahay shaydaan al mubeen laga acudubilaysto.
IMG_3281.jpeg

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I hope on the day of judgement these men can explain why they are the reason for women being Muslim and not Allah SWT blessing/guiding
I find it puzzling how they think they’re more righteous when they destroy and pillage umada islameed. For that they will have to answer

I hope on the day of judgement these men can explain why they are the reason for women being Muslim and not Allah SWT blessing/guiding
Side note: I love how all of your profile pictures have Messi in them or are soccer related. Like they all match up perfectly enough for you to put them into a Pinterest board where all of the pics compliment each other perfectly.

Side note: I love how all of your profile pictures have Messi in them or are soccer related. Like they all match up perfectly enough for you to put them into a Pinterest board where all of the pics compliment each other perfectly.
Awww thankkk you 🩷🩷 I do have a Pinterest board dedicated to Messi it’s where I get these pictures 😹

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
On a serious note though, these taliban incel bro types are adding to the Islamophobic fire and giving more ammunition to murtads. Both the genders are equal in the eyes of Allah when it comes to piety. Surah al nisa 4:124
"Those who do good, whether male or female, and have faith will enter Paradise and will never be wronged; even as much as the speck on a date stone."

Last edited:

Trending