Sisters have you ever felt like not wearing hijab

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Yes, there were times especially when I first started wearing it. I had to give up jeans and wear more Islamic clothing like abaya and dresses.

I chose to wear hijab myself so it was easier for me in a way, but giving up more western clothing felt weird at the time. People would assume I didn't know the language, being taken to the side at the airport during the security check and being seen as a 'foreigner'. Something I never felt like before it was hard but it's all worth it tbh.

My mum put hijab on me since nursery and now I'm still wearing it. For me it's comfortable and natural to me. So I have no objections.

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
I always loved wearing the hijab. It only became a problem when I started school and got teased for it. I stopped wearing It immediately because I didn't want any of that unwanted attention and bullying. I'm wearing it again and I've never felt happier and more content with myself. Sometimes I want to take it off, but I just don't because I feel uncomfortable.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
I always loved wearing the hijab. It only became a problem when I started school and got teased for it. I stopped wearing It immediately because I didn't want any of that unwanted attention and bullying. I'm wearing it again and I've never felt happier and more content with myself. Sometimes I want to take it off, but I just don't because I feel uncomfortable.

Are you a girl? :ftw9nwa:

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
Your profile says male though.
I was bored of being a female so I changed it
giphy.gif

Yeah I don’t wear it all the time. Sometimes you want to feel pretty, or blend in with your surroundings if you’re with nonMuslims. Hijab makes you stand out, which isn’t a bad thing, but not everyone wants that attention. I would still recommend girls wear hijab since it’s a part of our religion and all.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I've thought of stopping to wear the hijab. However, I self-reflected and came to the conclusion that personally, I don't have a problem with observing the hijab. I only entertained this thought because I wanted to fit in.

What people think is not my problem:)

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
i put on my hijab when i was 8 and i feel naked without it
i could never but i’ve always wanted to try a turban style but never got the balls to do so

Trending