Sister In Law

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah it's best to avoid at all cost. I've heard many in laws collect information about there spouse from there siblings and us it against him or her. Especially if it's the sister in-law they always seem like they are on a war path. I've noticed brother in laws are chill people it we just talk about sport or car.

Moon-

Bipolar Express
Nah it's best to avoid at all cost. I've heard many in laws collect information about there spouse from there siblings and us it against him or her. Especially if it's the sister in-law they always seem like they are on a war path. I've noticed brother in laws are chill people it we just talk about sport or car.

Its best to keep a bit of a distance with your in-laws, distance makes the hearts grow fonder. Treat each other with respect when around each other and when she has children show support when/if needed, after all ilmaha eedo baa utahay.

Somalis wives and in laws love beefing each other even when it’s non existent . Something in our dna just says let’s chimp out at one another .
Very normal sis but try making her feel welcome and giving the same good energy back .

Moon-

Bipolar Express
Its best to keep a bit of a distance with your in-laws, distance makes the hearts grow fonder. Treat each other with respect when around each other and when she has children show support when/if needed, after all ilmaha eedo baa utahay.
Somalis wives and in laws love beefing each other even when it’s non existent . Something in our dna just says let’s chimp out at one another .
Very normal sis but try making her feel welcome and giving the same good energy back .
you don’t to be best friends or act like siblings. keep it cordial and respectful
She’s that much older than me I have friends her age

Trending

Latest posts