Single mothers aren’t to blame

Why do people always blame single mothers for everything? A boy turns into a gangster “he grew up in a dysfunctional single mother home” girl becomes a “ it’s cuz she has no father figure and is raised by a single mother”. I think single mothers are the best mothers out there they’re hardworking, determined and spoil there kids with love.

Nobody is trying to blame single mothers, but you have to be naive to think 2 parent household don't produce better kids.

This whole, "1 parent can raise a kid just fine" narrative trying to normalize single parent households has to stop. We have centuries of history that shows kids grow up better with 2 parents.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I was raised with extreme discipline , I don’t know where the single mother spoiling their kids , bullshit stereotype came from.

Also , I think it’s easy to blame whose around , rather then a ghost figure called a father.

Nobody is trying to blame single mothers, but you have to be naive to think 2 parent household don't produce better kids.

This whole, "1 parent can raise a kid just fine" narrative trying to normalize single parent households has to stop. We have centuries of history that shows kids grow up better with 2 parents.
But we should notmalise it. It’s okay being raised by a single mother because your dad is trash and ran away from his responsibilities. I don’t think 2 household parents produce better kids especially when if they are in a toxic relationship that just creates a unhealthy environment for the child

I was raised with extreme discipline , I don’t know where the single mother spoiling their kids , bullshit stereotype came from.

Also , I think it’s easy to blame whose around , rather then a ghost figure called a father.

Well that’s your expirence I ind that single mothers are generally more affectionate towards theirs kids. But yes I do agree we tend to blame those around because it’s easier

But we should notmalise it. It’s okay being raised by a single mother because your dad is trash and ran away from his responsibilities. I don’t think 2 household parents produce better kids especially when if they are in a toxic relationship that just creates a unhealthy environment for the child

You really don't think 2 parent household produce a better kid?

You don't think having 2 streams of income alleviates financial pressure for households?

You don't think having a father figure has a positive impact on sons?

You don't think having a 2nd parent that can care for a child is good?

come on now.

A women can raise a girl to be a women. But how can a women teach a boy who to be a man? My father taught me things my mother couldn’t teach me. Nobody is blaming single mother, we should blame fathers who leave there boys. But a women can’t teach boy how to be a man.

I've never understood black women(including somali women) and their love for single motherhood

Why would you want to raise a child on your own and why would you support that idea.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
My father taught me how to be a real man, he taught me responsobility, tips on handling women, mechanics, driving, leadership and pride in my lineage.

Alx I had a dad around!

You really don't think 2 parent household produce a better kid?

You don't think having 2 streams of income alleviates financial pressure for households?

You don't think having a father figure has a positive impact on sons?

You don't think having a 2nd parent that can care for a child is good?

come on now.

Yes I think it’s good but I also don’t think it makes a difference especially if your dad is there but not there like a lot of Somali dads if you know what I mean.

A women can raise a girl to be a women. But how can a women teach a boy who to be a man? My father taught me things my mother couldn’t teach me. Nobody is blaming single mother, we should blame fathers who leave there boys. But women can teach man how to be a man.
A women can teach a man how to be a man aswell just the same as a father if not better

I've never understood black women(including somali women) and their love for single motherhood

Why would you want to raise a child on your own and why would you support that idea.

Lol no one is glamourising single mothers we are simply saying stop looking down on them. And yes I fucking love single mothers so what ?