Single mother Zina dilemma....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So i have this friend who is interested in this wadaad. Ok he is not wadaad, i mean he is not religious. But he is her age. Never married himself. She has kids, divorced. She says she is interested in him. But he doesn't want to go further than visitings, six feet apart & watching netflix, Indian bollywood movies. I told her that is a problem. But she shushes me, telling me or scolding my way of thinking is Qharaab. I told her it has never failed me. She has offered a niqhaah/engagement proposals but he says he is not ready for that. He says i just love your company. She always calls me right away when his visits finishes. She is frustrated, sexually bothered, and very annoying. So her last seduction, she offered naked hot vicks back massage. He stripped naked with a towel and enjoyed the back rub. She was so delighted things are progressing, until he said, dont be shy if your fingers wanders around my fuuto.

She said her disgust occasion serious diarrhea

When she called me later crying and telling me her ordeal. I never recovered. I am laughing like a mad woman. The neighbors knocked at my door for concern call

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Have they tried playing board games to break the ice? it’s fun and makes people more comfortable if they are too shy. Tell her not to be upset because not everyone is in to watching movies. :)

An old somali man that never married.

Enjoys the company of women.

Fails to be seduced and rejects her advancements

Isn't shy to get buttnaked with his friends.

@Basra I think you know what's going on

So i have this friend who is interested in this wadaad. Ok he is not wadaad, i mean he is not religious. But he is her age. Never married himself. She has kids, divorced. She says she is interested in him. But he doesn't want to go further than visitings, six feet apart & watching netflix, Indian bollywood movies. I told her that is a problem. But she shushes me, telling me or scolding my way of thinking is Qharaab. I told her it has never failed me. She has offered a niqhaah/engagement proposals but he says he is not ready for that. He says i just love your company. She always calls me right away when his visits finishes. She is frustrated, sexually bothered, and very annoying. So her last seduction, she offered naked hot vicks back massage. He stripped naked with a towel and enjoyed the back rub. She was so delighted things are progressing, until he said, dont be shy if your fingers wanders around my fuuto.

When she called me later crying and telling me her ordeal. I never recovered. I am laughing like a mad woman. The neighbors knocked at my door for concern call
Lmfaooo

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

BadColorlessIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif

What city is this

Trending