Single, educated Somali women in their 30s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
if i hazard a guess, early 30's educated career woman, very western.

:pachah1:A hazard. Is she packing some - dy-no-mite? You boys are much too fearful. Do you honestly think she'll dispose of your remains like qashin since she's somewhat comfortable. Really, you have some power issues to deal with. :kodaksmiley:A man with a complex is afraid of a woman that makes more than him, or has spent a bit more time in formal education. Similarly, a woman that compete with the man she's with does not know what a 'patnership' is.

:pachah1:A hazard. Is she packing some - dy-no-mite? You boys are much too fearful. Do you honestly think she'll dispose of your remains like qashin since she's somewhat comfortable. Really, you have some power issues to deal with. :kodaksmiley:A man with a complex is afraid of a woman that makes more than him, or has spent a bit more time in formal education. Similarly, a woman that compete with the man she's with does not know what a 'patnership' is.

nah you misunderstand it was just an expression thats all.
to be honest i quit my career of 12 years and was undergoing a career change, i was married 5 of those years and my wife was a stay at home mom.
i went back to school during my career change and only worked casually or part time while my wife decided to pursue her career.
so for nearly 3 year my wife earned more than me.. but i gambled on a startup and in a few months to a year i would probably be making much more than her..

but those 2.5 years were pretty cool, even with the role reversal.
being a house husband

Status
Not open for further replies.