Singer Safwan Halac got arrested on his Wedding day

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
How embarrassing

Everyone is saying that the person who pressed charges against him is wrong for doing so and getting him arrested on his wedding day. But if he wasn't harassing or whatever he was doing then he wouldn't be in this situation. It's his fault and needs to be held accountable.

Imagine your husband getting arrested on your wedding day lakiin....idk that would be the shortest marriage ever recorded cause I'd be asking for a divorce as soon as they handcuff him:francis::jcoleno::stressed:

How embarrassing

Everyone is saying that the person who pressed charges against him is wrong for doing so and getting him arrested on his wedding day. But if he wasn't harassing or whatever he was doing then he wouldn't be in this situation. It's his fault and needs to be held accountable.

Imagine your husband getting arrested on your wedding day lakiin....idk that would be the shortest marriage ever recorded cause I'd be asking for a divorce as soon as they handcuff him:francis::jcoleno::stressed:
Woman why are you so hateful??
:birdman:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Woman why are you so hateful??
:birdman:
Huh? :damnmusic::draketf: what's hateful about my post nacasyahow?

They had a nice wedding with a few of my favourite fanaans attending. I'm just reporting on what happened.

It's been 2 days now, I wonder if he's still locked up. I heard Sweden prisons are nice.

Huh? :damnmusic::draketf: what's hateful about my post nacasyahow?

They had a nice wedding with a few of my favourite fanaans attending. I'm just reporting on what happened.

It's been 2 days now, I wonder if he's still locked up. I heard Sweden prisons are nice.
Yeah but you shouldn't say that I would divorce my husband if he got arrested at wedding night that's fucked up where's your love and commitment?? :drakewtf:

arrested for harassing someone? Was he in a hiding and wanted already? why come to the wedding and arrest him like its urgent

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Yeah but you shouldn't say that I would divorce my husband if he got arrested at wedding night that's fucked up where's your love and commitment?? :drakewtf:
spit-take.gif

whats-love-got-to-do-with-it.jpg

I am not holding a convict down. You do the crime you do the time. I am not gonna be associated with that.

Details haven't been released yet on his crime.

They're saying the police were already looking for him and someone gave them a tip on where he was and it so happened to be on his wedding day.
thats just embarrassing. Be arrested infront of your and your new wifes family in your wedding day. I thought that sh1t only happened in soap operas

Trending