Singer from Jigjiga kicked out from stage by Minister of Sports Khadiija Diiriye

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:damn::damn: what a humiliation 1st Sheikh umul now this:chrisfreshhah:

Meeshan jigjiga mahan sxb meeshan dhaanto looma bahno orod wadada ku qulqul :hahaidiot:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@TekNiKo

This dude is getting roasted on fb

He went on a rampage on his fb. The way he spoke was ridiculous. Clearly this dude is one extremely ignorant and uneducated individual. Kulahaa “I’m laangaab dheere “ and then proceeds to attack her discriminated clan.

I actually didn’t know her qabiil but because of him I am now convinced she’s a Madhiban

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nimcaan hilaac sold him out. Smh

My sources who were there told me that this lady had a different agenda.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nimcaan hilaac sold him out. Smh

My sources who were there told me that this lady had a different agenda.

Babe

This Dhaanto guy eluded to that. It was clear that he was gonna cut him off because he said “I am now convinced that I was set up by Nimcaan”.

That midget tried to play it off when this dude confronted him after he was pulled down from the stage because Dhaanto guy said “nimcaan said to me “she’s doing it because she’s against me “ “

@Gibiin-Udug whats her beef tho?

I can imagine that this dude is a game hog. He wants to be at perform Mogadishu event. He is pushing himself on to the stage I suspect.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Holly shit !!!

Nimcaan and Dhaanto now arch enemies

Which Midget will be victorious ? Both are 5’1 ft :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo

This dude is getting roasted on fb

He went on a rampage on his fb. The way he spoke was ridiculous. Clearly this dude is one extremely ignorant and uneducated individual. Kulahaa “I’m laangaab dheere “ and then proceeds to attack her discriminated clan.

I actually didn’t know her qabiil but because of him I am now convinced she’s a Madhiban
Yeah he goes on to attack her tribe she is 0.5 the nerve of this guy, now he has caused outrage on social media!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I know there’s no rule of law in the shithole back home but Nimcaan guy is supposedly a government person yet he has just committed a verbal threat. That would be a cause to be arrested in the West. The Dhaanto guy would’ve had him arrested

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Did this Abdi Dhaanto guy supported Abdi Iley? that could be why he might have been singled out.

Bro! This woman has been on the news this week too. She banned Umul from doing his lecture. She’s reaching. She’s out of her league now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Bro! This woman has been on the news this week too. She banned Umul from doing his lecture. She’s reaching. She’s out of her league now.
We all know who sent her, she's the definition of a langaab, I can't believe I'm saying this but even madhibans look down on her people.

TekNiKo

VIP
She showed herself to be laandheere. She has the power of the pen! Hahha, the days when low caste tribes are bullied are over!

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Entertainers should be left alone, they just wanna make people happy and create a fun atmosphere. I don’t understand why there’s so much fuss with singers lately, I haven’t listen to cabdi dhaanto yet but I like dhaanto songs :)

Singer from Jigjiga kicked out from stage by Minister of Sports Khadiija Diiriye

Meanwhile

OGs should start a war with MXs in kismaayo.

tenor (35).gif

Trending

Latest posts