Since when was there a "Somali mafia"?

Missing rugby and X Factor star Levi Davis was around £100,000 in debt to the Somali mafia and was convinced they had tried to poison him before he vanished in Spain, it was claimed on Wednesday. Catalan newspaper La Vanguardia said the 24-year-old, who disappeared in Barcelona nearly three months ago, had got himself into huge debt after his party lifestyle spiralled out of control.

The Somali mafia debt claims surfaced in Spain as it emerged his family were pressing Spanish police to investigate a possible drowning in Barcelona's port before Levi's passport was found nearby.

Fears grew that he could have been lured into a trap after arranging to meet someone he had met on social media.

Good Morning Britain (GMB) said today that Burrows had told the programme he feared Levi may have drowned in Barcelona's port.

This rich madow man has never been found, he is probably dead.

There's also this story:

The eight-month investigation focused on Catania in the island's south, where police uncovered a Somali-run "criminal organization" that scanned Italian reception centers for Somali migrants who were picked up by police while crossing the Mediterranean.

The network would get the Somali refugees released from the centers but then hold them hostage in private apartment blocks until their families or friends paid a ransom for their release, and subsequent transportation to their desired destination in Europe.

The Italian Somali crime ring makes sense, people from the motherland and fobs probably started copying the Lybians lol.

But wtf... I thought Somalis were just gangbangers. I didn't know we were disappearing people mafia-style.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱

This rich madow man has never been found, he is probably dead.

There's also this story:

The Italian Somali crime ring makes sense, people from the motherland and fobs probably started copying the Lybians lol.

But wtf... I thought Somalis were just gangbangers. I didn't know we were disappearing people mafia-style.
Many years ago there used to be a somali based clique up in mpls called “Somali Mafia” but it was nothing more than an unorganized street gang

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts