Since When Was Barney This Hated ?

K-M-O

Somali.
281DAE80-2489-4912-8A6B-37CA8C873BCA.jpeg

This creepy looking fu*k has always terrified me as a kid.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
In second grade everyone sang along to the "I love you" song but I stood in the corner mute because I thought it was corny asf, still to this day I will never sing along to that shit.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
In second grade everyone sang along to the "I love you" song but I stood in the corner mute because I thought it was corny asf, still to this day I will never sing along to that shit.

If you thought it was corny in the second grade, it's because you were discouraged from expressing yourself as a child at home. Don't do that to your future kids. Break the trauma.

:francis:

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
If you thought it was corny in the second grade, it's because you were discouraged from expressing yourself as a child at home. Don't do that to your future kids. Break the trauma.

:francis:
People do not deserve the autonomy of free expression

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
People do not deserve the autonomy of free expression :)

You're going to regret it when you're old and your adult kids don't show you affection due to their upbringing of not allowing to express themselves. Kids like that end up becoming criminals or miserable adults or have trouble maintaining relationships.

:tocry:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

I used to belt out that song in preschool.

Hooyo and I used to be singing it like it was the national anthem.

:dead: