Since Ramadan is next month how many of you will avoid big crowds in the mosque due to coronavirus?

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
This is the perfect time for me to exercise my right of skipping traweeh.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Be mindful
Exercise
Pray
Supplements
And Duah is all you really need.

You're immunocompromised if you're overweight or malnourished.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
coronal virus isn't more harsher than the seasonal flu, it's just more contagious. the virus (Chikungunya Virus) that cripples people severely had an outbreak in djibouti and somalia when I was there. man, seeing my infected family members was heartbreaking. I was also infected but was only hospitalized for 2 days. the Chikungunya Virus isn't contagious though.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Just wear a mask and gloves. I've started wearing masks 4 days ago. It's worth it.
I will not miss prayers for that shithead virus.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I live near the area with most corona virus cases in the states. To make it even worse the county just bought a land 10 minutes from me to quarantine corona virus patients.:damn::jcoleno:

Ilahey help us man.:ileycry:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I live near the area with most corona virus cases in the states. To make it even worse the county just bought a land near me to quarantine corona virus patients.:damn::jcoleno:

Ilahey help us man.:ileycry:
Seattle?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Kirkland
It’s east of Seattle that’s where the most cases are. Old care facility.

They’re planning to move those patients near me and another place called White Center in West Seattle.

These areas are where the Somali’s, Mexicans, Asians etc live

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Kirkland

They’re planning to move those patients near me and another place called White Center in West Seattle.

Dude, you need to evacuate or at least wear 10 masks and 20 gloves while walking in that virus infested suburb. It's too dangerous out there wallaahi.

Kirkland

They should move it to Medina, WA. I hear that's where the old fart himself lives

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Dude, you need to evacuate or at least wear 10 masks and 20 gloves while walking in that virus infested suburb. It's too dangerous out there wallaahi.
People are working from home now and schools are being closed left and right in the Seattle area.

Pence visited our capital Olympia yesterday to talk about the virus.
This is what Trump thinks of our governor and he said this to Pence.

:gucciwhat:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
They should move it to Medina, WA. I hear that's where the old fart himself lives

This Brit guy who’s father in law is sick was those people in Kirkland and he was saying if the facility is safe enough for these people Pence should visit it too.

This whole thing is getting out of hand and it’s gonna spill all over.

This Brit guy who’s father in law is sick was those people in Kirkland and he was saying if the facility is safe enough for these people Pence should visit it too.

This whole thing is getting out of hand and it’s gonna spill all over.
He should visit, they should all visit

but more likely it'll blow over than spill over

Trending